The perfect halloween pumps...

Oy!!!!!!!!! :( Those would be the only time I would be cought wearing them. It would be good for a #ich...er I mean witch out fit. :lol:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 1 year later...

Terayon:-) I would have to agree with you---those are without a doubt the "ugliest" shoes I have ever seen. I wouldn't waste my hard-earned money on a pair for Halloween or for any other time either. Not for my feet. I'm new to the board and just now catching up on the posts so hence the late posting on this subject. I've only been here less than a month now. Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Sad to say, since Halloween is my favorite holiday, I would not wear such an "unusual" looking pair of heels. I don't want to offend anyone, but whenever I see high heels with an extended toe box, it reminds me of the oversize shoes my dad wore when he performed as an amateur clown. I do apologize to those who do love this "unusual" style. Call me old fashioned but I don't stray from the original high heel pump style as you see in my avatar image.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

I am actually a little disapointed in the boards reaction to these shoes, we are all alowed to express our own opinions fair enough, however are we completly afraid of change? Just because they are not 5inch + and dont look like every other style of pump which are displayed on these forums they are regarded as ugly and a joke. What is wrong with a little change in style? All I have ever seen over the last three months displayed in the forums is pictures of the same old style pumps with the same old heels toes and look like shoes that could have been bought last year, 5 years ago if not more and to be honest I've got a little tired. I think it is quite refreshing that there are people out there trying to make styles more intresting and move away from the stagnant designs that are replicated by various manufacturers. Probably at the discust of the board I am going to congratulate Nicollete on such a find, and had a look at the Parisi & Nadalini website and reavealed some nice looking shoes. These are a great find. I respect the views of others on the forums I just feel we need to open our eyes a little more to what is out there and not get blinkered in to thinking that there is only one style and one style only. We dont want to be fashion victims now do we?(?)

Nicolette ordered those pumps for a specific purpose and as long as he/she likes that design ,the more power to him/her. It' a free country and not everyone likes the same things. If they did---it sure would be a dull "what, me worry" world. I'm entitled to my opinion just as Nickolette has that same right, and I expressed my constitutional right above and I still stand by my convictions on that right. also stand by Nicolette's right to his/her opinion on those shoes also. To end on a friendly note, they are just not my style, but whoever likes them. go for them and wear them in good health. Dawn HH

I enjoy reading the wide variety of opinions here in this forum. Imagine how boring it would be if everyone posted "I love that style." When I post a difference of opinion, I try to do it tactfully. I want to be courteous towards others who do not agree with me. No matter how open our minds may be, we still have our likes and dislikes.

click .... click .... click .... The sensual sound of stiletto heels on a hard surface.

When you post a comment soliciting opinions from others, you are asking for the good and the bad -- especially if the shoes are ugly. And, those shoes, with that toe, are UGLY.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

I noticed an error on my last post. After my logout, the wife called me for supper and upon later checking the post, I noticed I had signed it Dan HH. Sometimes I hit the keys but don't get the letters I want. That's what happens when you type with 2 fingers on a web-tv small keyboard and don't proof-read. Sorry--- the post should have been signed--- Dawn HH P.S. Don't smack me too hard!

I'd like them if the toe was a more conventional shape. I do like the white insert though, and although I generally prefer a stiletto heel I do quite like the slightly flared variant. I will admit to being biased against elongated toe boxes. They might look fine on a size five foot, but on my eights they just make my feet look too big. Chris

Betty:-) It's nice that you like that style of shoe, (and if you get a pair), enjoy them and wear them in good health. As for me to spend $300 - $400 FOR A PAIR OF SHOES---It's not going to happen---especially for an ugly design. If you like them---fine. To each his/her own, fine with me. Dawn HH