cool gadget for long jeans and heels

tallguyinheels

There's only one word for that:

Clever!

. . . but some people actually like that frayed out / worn / muddy / dragged-through-the-dirt look!

Have a happy time!

I had thought of trying something similar using these Velcro pads:-

http://www.directa.co.uk/site/scripts/product_browse.php?product_id=3142&category_id=305

Not to hold the edge of long trousers off the floor but to keep them close to the bottom of the heel-tip to maximise opportunities for 'secret' heeling.

It would probably pull free as soon as you sat down but since it's Velcro it can be restuck as soon as you're on the move again.

I haven't got around to trying it yet but it should work a treat.

Maybe I'll give it a trial during the Int. Heel Meet.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

Hemming trousers that are too long is the tried and tested solution. Society seems to have forgotton the magical world of alterations to garments so that they actually fit properly. Still, if this person manages to get rich by providing a more expensive and intrusive solution, fair play. I can appreciate that some people may wish to hide the heel of their shoe/boot, but (and talking from the point of view of somebody who has made clothing for years) if any fabric is creeping under the heel as demonstrated in the little animation on the website, the trousers are too long. My other concern with this little contraption would be how it interferes with the fluidity of the fabric and how the material falls around the shoe. I have horrific images in my mind's eye of gatherings and bulgings that will do nothing to flatter the lines around the shoe and thus providing something that resembles an Ikea frame around a Monet painting. Rant over. :santa_hat:

Hemming trousers that are too long is the tried and tested solution. Society seems to have forgotton the magical world of alterations to garments so that they actually fit properly. . .

Probably a symptom of our "throwaway society".

Have a happy time!