Why high heel boots

alicia

A pair of black leather knee-high boots is standard office attire these days, it's a very professional look and they serve their function accessorizing the business suit with an added sense of confidence. Just make sure your skirt is long enough so there is no leg showing between the top of the boot and the skirt. I've had some women comment to me that they feel stronger and more confident when wearing boots, give it a go and see what you think. If I stopped wearing high heel boots then I would have to change the style of suit I wear, and I have no intention of reducing my feminine look at work, I will have to continue to wear heels Ever been to Moscow? 3" heels are considered normal there. And you can see women wearing 4" or even 5" on a daily basis. Regardless the situation or place. Subway, cobble stones, normal pavement, stairs. Does not matter.

Boot me up, Boot me down

I like the extra support you get from boots especially ones with laces. Subway street and cobble stones become much more negotiable in boots. Only I hate ankle boots with skirts they make your legs look short somehow.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I agree, ankle boots and skirts dont mix, but knee highs and above knee look just fine with skirts. Boots with pointy toes are my favourite, they make your legs look slim and longer. I agree completely with Alicia, I feel more confident, somewhat more powerful and stronger, more sexy as well. Sex appeal = Power ;) Steel tips or metal heels have same effect also, I love sound of my heels on hard stone floors, marble floors, subway platforms. It's the sharp distinctive sound that echoes in hallways, like yelling dont mess with me. I love the attention what I receive when wearing them :cool1: Yes its true about russians, I know I'm born in Lithuania, and lived in ukraine most of my childhood. and about year in St. Petersburg. /Nina

"Even when I'm a mess, I put on a vest... with an S on my chest, oh yes.. I'm a Superwoman.. "

• 4 months later...