Another Shoe Purchase

Mr. X

Here is a picture of my latest purchase. When I go out I always wear boots. But I also have some more "feminine" looking heels that I wear just around the house when I am by myself. And I think that you would agree that these certainly do qualify. They are very georgous looking. And the heel measures 3.5 inches. They had been marked down from $60 to $50. And then for boxing week I got an additional 20% off. So all totaled I paid about $45 tax in. I purchased them in store at The Shoe Company for those that live in Canada. Their website is theshoecompany.com and can be ordered from. It is a good place to shop. They have quite a good amount and variety of all kinds of shoes and boots for men women and kids. And the price is also good. Not bottom barrel, but not outragous either. Most of their heels are priced under $100 and they usually have online coupons and such. And they have an instore clearance area which these were from.

post-3002-133522851181_thumb.jpg

Great shoes! A friend of mine had a similar pair on last night for new years in black suede. I've thought about buying something similar for myself for outside. Also, I find The Shoe Company hit or miss sometimes (just like Payless). But, they are easier on the wallet and sometimes have extended sizes.

I like my avitar too heelsnhose. The shoes are really nice. I found the picture somewhere in cyberspace and I knew immediately that it was the one. ON another note I ended up returning the shoes from above as they did not fit well.

I love your heels but I go for 4" heel my self and I have added some new boots with 4" heels that I'm nuts about.

I hope the picture comes through here, this is the first time for me to attach any thing.

Great shoes! A friend of mine had a similar pair on last night for new years in black suede. I've thought about buying something similar for myself for outside.

Also, I find The Shoe Company hit or miss sometimes (just like Payless). But, they are easier on the wallet and sometimes have extended sizes.

post-5557-133522851609_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

As you can see I love boots. But have not had much luck finding shoes as in the pictures here, I hope you can till me where to get them.

I love your heels but I go for 4" heel my self and I have added some new boots with 4" heels that I'm nuts about.

I hope the picture comes through here, this is the first time for me to attach any thing.

post-5557-13352285161_thumb.jpg

post-5557-133522851612_thumb.jpg

post-5557-133522851613_thumb.jpg

post-5557-133522851614_thumb.jpg

post-5557-133522851616_thumb.jpg

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

Nice shoes !!!

Here is a picture of my latest purchase. When I go out I always wear boots. But I also have some more "feminine" looking heels that I wear just around the house when I am by myself. And I think that you would agree that these certainly do qualify. They are very georgous looking. And the heel measures 3.5 inches.

They had been marked down from $60 to $50. And then for boxing week I got an additional 20% off. So all totaled I paid about $45 tax in.

I purchased them in store at The Shoe Company for those that live in Canada. Their website is theshoecompany.com and can be ordered from. It is a good place to shop. They have quite a good amount and variety of all kinds of shoes and boots for men women and kids. And the price is also good. Not bottom barrel, but not outragous either. Most of their heels are priced under $100 and they usually have online coupons and such. And they have an instore clearance area which these were from.

For your avatar, it's coming from italianheels... Am I right ?

I like my avitar too heelsnhose. The shoes are really nice. I found the picture somewhere in cyberspace and I knew immediately that it was the one. ON another note I ended up returning the shoes from above as they did not fit well.

Yes! they are just Georgeous.

For your avatar, it's coming from italianheels... Am I right ?

• 2 months later...