No more lurking

Hi all, I thought it was time i stopped lurking and said hello, i've been a member for a while but never posted and it's about time i posted and upped the ranks of men into diverse footwear :santa_hat: i'm mid 30's married and like wearing heels when i can, i used to live in London and would wear heeled boots to work and out, but move's then marriage and starting a family have all but stopped my wearing heels outside. I still wear heels around the house, often western styles - so not to confuse my daughter to much. I like 4"+ heels, boots and in my younger days i experimented a bit in the fetish scene. I'm generally smart in appearance but mash it up with a bit of a goth look, lots of black. Of course SWMBO doesn't agree with my fashion choices, but thats just part of lifes rich tapestry. So there it is, HI everyone, and Happy New Year! Salopheels

Hello and welcome. Where do you live now

Hopefully my screename gives it away somewhat :santa_hat: I'm in the official county town. I much preferred living in London, a very easy place to heel and go unnoticed, well at least reasonably unnoticed. I used to enjoy walking the embankment in a particular favourite pair of blade heel boots :w00t2:

Whereabouts are you?

Guest Loveshiheels

Hopefully my screename gives it away somewhat :santa_hat: I'm in the official county town. I much preferred living in London, a very easy place to heel and go unnoticed, well at least reasonably unnoticed. I used to enjoy walking the embankment in a particular favourite pair of blade heel boots :w00t2:

Whereabouts are you?

I live in Petersfield which is 20 miles north of Portsmouth

• 3 weeks later...