boots with back zipper (uk)

susie

Just came back from a trip to Eindhoven Holland and I was surprized the number of boots with zipper in the back for sale.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Hi, I own a pair of bladelli ankle boots with back zipper, I saw them at brantano a few weeks ago. They are there!!! GJ

small or big doesn't matter, wear your heels proud .... that is!

• 2 months later...

I think I saw some back-zip ankle boots in TK Maxx (UK) last week (check out Stead and Simpson as well, though I'm not sure). I have certainly seen them in several places in the last few weeks, but I am struggling to remember exactly where (Barratts, Brantano, Faith, TK Maxx, are all worth a look as well, also "Shoe Shed" if you have one of those near you).

There are still a lot of sandals with ankle cuffs and back zip straps, a style that appeared just over a year ago in selected places then suddenly went mainstream. I have tried some of those, but the fit has to be very good, otherwise you just fall off the shoe. I found a lot of the ankle cuffs far too loose for my little ankles. Ankle boots would be a whole lot easier I guess. Perhaps I'll try that next time that I see some.

I also quite like those ankle strap sandals and closed-toe styles. But I haven't found a pair with a high enough heel in a UK8. Darn. Also, I'm not sure if I'd take them outside, and I'd quite like to stop buying shoes that I only wear indoors.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

If I stopped buying footwear I couldn't wear outside, I would save a fortune!

You ought to replace "couldn't" by "don't dare to"

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Bah! But you're right, Hiluc. Having said that, I've come to a style that works for me, which is black ankle high heel boots and boy clothes. Things will have to move a bit for that to change.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"