My first time in 6" stilettos

My story here comes from personal experience. Growing up I only had one pair of heels- my mum's 4" white pumps that fell to me after I started wearing high heels. So it came as a great surprise to me when she gave me a pair of knee-high black leather boots with a 6" stiletto heel on my 14th birthday. I got changed quickly, eager to try them on. I tucked my jeans in, zipped them up and stood up. It felt amazing. My first steps were a bit wobbly, but I soon got the hang of it. Constantly during the day I would stop and look at myself in the mirror to admire my boots. I could feel my feet getting used to the 6" heel. It certainly came in useful cleaning up- I no longer had to stand on tiptoes to reach the higher shelves. Late in the day, we went up to the shops quickly to buy some last minute items for the party we were having that evening. The car was too warm. My mum asked me to get out, but I was wearing stilettos. But I had no choice. All I could hope was that none of my friends saw me (I was a lot more conscious about wearing heels in public then). And so I walked into the shops wearing my 6" stilettos. And nobody batted an eyelid. No-one said anything about me wearing heels. I felt good. I took my stilettos off just before our guests arrived. Looking at the clock as I unzipped them, I realised I had been wearing them for nine hours- longer than I had ever worn my 4" heels! Every now and again I would realise I was standing on my tiptoes and would put my feet down quickly. I was definitely wearing my 6" stilettos the next day.... And so ends my story of my first day in 6" heels and my first time in public wearing heels. My feet grew with my high heels, and that's where I stand today (in high heels of course! :santa_hat:)

• Like 1

It's incredible, your mum gave you a pair of heels? This is the most fantastic "acceptation" story I've ever heard, congratulations!

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

• 4 months later...

So incredible... and you lucky!! :roll: now how old are you? what size did you wear when you were 14? I think that 6" heels has to be very difficoults for a 14-year boy. bye

o.o For me, I wish I had your mom. :roll: Wooow, to be instantly accepting of your high heel wearing, that is something anyone would want from their mom, no doubt.

Formally "HHDude"

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

That is an excellent story. My mom caught me in her high heels and told me to take them off and never wear them again. I think you are lucky to have a mom who not only condoned your urges, but helped gratify them. But, in my opinion, 6" high heels arre extreme. They are fun to walk in, but as one of your first pairs and to go out in public in them is quite a challenge. Great story.

• 3 years later...

This is really great. When I was about twelve I came passing through the dining room and my mother made a remark that young boys were wearing earrings that is so disgusting. Well I blue it with that one and just shut up. What I should have done was to inquire what is so bad about that. Maybe I could have talked my mother into that one and if I got really lucky maybe my mother could have said well you can not understand why twelve year boys should not have earrings we'll just let you find out for your self. But I did not get my ears done until long after getting out on my own. How fortunate you were to get your own heels and get a chance to wear them to town. Anyway would like to hear more.