Wine Store Eloquence

mskim61

I stopped by the wine store after work to pick up a bottle of champagne in preparation or New Years Eve and heard the unmistakeable tap-tap of high heel shoes. The most breathe taking young lady appeared in the aisle with long flowing hair. a knee length shearling/fur coat, boot cut jeans and a pair of brown stiletto pumps with a 4" heel. She floated thru the store as if she was not walking. As hard as I tried I could not keep my eyes off of her. We crossed paths on a few different aisles in the store and I finally had to check out and head for home. This lady had a flair for fashion and put together an outfit that just said "elegant". So I for one will be taking a little more time in coordinating my outfits.

I stopped by the wine store after work to pick up a bottle of champagne in preparation or New Years Eve and heard the unmistakeable tap-tap of high heel shoes. The most breathe taking young lady appeared in the aisle with long flowing hair. a knee length shearling/fur coat, boot cut jeans and a pair of brown stiletto pumps with a 4" heel. She floated thru the store as if she was not walking. As hard as I tried I could not keep my eyes off of her. We crossed paths on a few different aisles in the store and I finally had to check out and head for home. This lady had a flair for fashion and put together an outfit that just said "elegant". So I for one will be taking a little more time in coordinating my outfits.

I'll bet they did! :santa_hat:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.