Interesting comment re men's heels

onyourtoes

I went into a donut shop recently on a snowy day. I was wearing my Payless woman's snow boots, no heel, just tall and warm. The woman working there immediately exclaimed about what great boots I was wearing. I told her they were from Payless and they're actually sold as a woman's style. She then said, "I wear size 11 and half the time end up buying men's shoes. I wish men wore heels, though, then I'd be able to find some that fit."

She's so right .. Always when visiting oversize shoe shops for women I'm getting a hammer blow on my forehead. Either the shoes are endless ugly or endless expensive. Usually they are both :santa_hat: As a 6 inch girl I were greatful for the support of us guys. It's a pity, the most tall girls believe that they are not built for wearing high heels. But what shall I say? I'm already without heels 6' 4'' tall! micha (*at least EU 44/UK 10/US 12 and always again sending stubborn complaint mails to my favourite shoe companies*)

The best fashion is your own fashion!

. . . She then said, "I wear size 11 and half the time end up buying men's shoes. I wish men wore heels, though, then I'd be able to find some that fit."

Did you tell her we're working on it?

Have a happy time!

• 3 months later...