Newbie from uk

Hi people! Found this great site a few days ago so i thought i'd stop by and introduce myself :santa_hat: I'm a 24 y/o male living just outside london and I've had a high heel shoe and boot fetish for as long as i can remember. For me, there is nothing better than seeing a woman in stilettos or boots! Hope to meet like minded people to chat etc... Happy new year all!

Thanks Nigel and foxylady, nice to know i'm in good company! not a wearer but certainly an admirer in every way! I'd be lying if i said i haven't tried on a pair of heels but pumps don't really do much for me (wearing them anyway). I did once in private try on a pair of black leather knee high boots with a 3 inch stiletto and didn't want to take them off for a while. Was never really into boots as a kid but now i love them maybe more than pumps! Each to their own I guess :santa_hat: HHG

Welcome aboard.

Hopefully we will see you at the London meet the 16:th of February. Probably more than 40 people will show up, from many different countries like Germany, Holland, Denmark, Sweden, US, Canada and probably some other country I don't remember right now.

Thanks Nigel and foxylady, nice to know i'm in good company!

not a wearer but certainly an admirer in every way! I'd be lying if i said i haven't tried on a pair of heels but pumps don't really do much for me (wearing them anyway). I did once in private try on a pair of black leather knee high boots with a 3 inch stiletto and didn't want to take them off for a while. Was never really into boots as a kid but now i love them maybe more than pumps! Each to their own I guess :santa_hat:

HHG

Cheers admirer5577, love that avatar! Thanks for the invite but afraid i won't be able to make it as I'm actually emigrating to New Zealand on the 28th Jan! I expect Auckland is quite a trek for a heel meet but i guess you can never say never! Probably should look in another thread but am feeling lazy this week! out of curiosity what do you do at the heel meet? Do you have to be a wearer? HHG