Another Payless buy

DallasHeels

I was shopping payless as I always do and noticed a pair of shoes called "Investor Menswear Pump" and what happened next? I bought them. LOL

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&Size=12Regular&SLC=WomensStory&BLC=WomensPromoTailored&ItemCode=59124&DescriptiveColor=Black&Width=Regular&Type=Adult&VTLC=&LotNumber=059724&cm_id=sizedropmenu

"The Investor exudes the popular menswear styling worn by fashionistas from LA to NY this season. It laces like an oxford and has wingtip styling and a 3.5" heel. Padded insole. Manmade materials."

I can't wait till they come in.!!!

post-5382-133522850998_thumb.jpg

When the buyers from the shoe stores start asking for them... and that won't happen until guys start asking their stores for them in sufficient numbers to make it worthwhile...

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

DallasHeels:

i ordered those as well! i only hope that they fit, as i usuall order a wide 11 or 12 and these are only available in medium width:unsure: .

i am also awaiting these from ebay:

http://i21.ebayimg.com/02/i/000/c4/da/dba7_3.JPG

r1g0r (who had a VERY nice christmas!)

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

i don't think so. a rating of 99.3% @ 271 is pretty low for a business, even though they have a professional-sounding name.

here's the whole auction, with better photos than i could produce:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170174157770&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=007

btw: they arrived today, and fit almost perfectly.

OH! & btw: my payless shipped today (drumroll, please) !

r1g0r (relaxing in new boots)

presentation.

Hey, I like this menswear styling worn pump and the price is right too, how high did the sizing go?

I was shopping payless as I always do and noticed a pair of shoes called "Investor Menswear Pump" and what happened next? I bought them. LOL

http://www.payless.com/Catalog/ProductDetail.aspx?&TLC=Womens&Size=12Regular&SLC=WomensStory&BLC=WomensPromoTailored&ItemCode=59124&DescriptiveColor=Black&Width=Regular&Type=Adult&VTLC=&LotNumber=059724&cm_id=sizedropmenu

"The Investor exudes the popular menswear styling worn by fashionistas from LA to NY this season. It laces like an oxford and has wingtip styling and a 3.5" heel. Padded insole. Manmade materials."

I can't wait till they come in.!!!

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

the Investor Menswear Pump comes in medium width up to 12. i'm hoping they work, as i normally take an 11w or 12w. :santa_hat: r1g0r

presentation.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sold! I plan on ordering them in two weeks in size 12.

the Investor Menswear Pump comes in medium width up to 12.

i'm hoping they work, as i normally take an 11w or 12w. :santa_hat:

r1g0r

I also feel it's time to end gender based clothing that men should have the same fashion rights as the woman have enjoyed for 60 years. Equality in Fashion!

• 2 months later...