Seasons Greetings Thread

To the entire membership: Tidings of the season from me (Heelfan), and from my daughter Melanie at Peachy Shoes. Bristol. Mel is shutting up shop between 24 December and 2nd January and joining my wife and I for a merry and restful Christmas in our Wiltshire house. I do hope everyone else has a happy and restful time, and happy heeling! Cheers, Heelfan

Onwards and upwards!

• 11 months later...

Once again this year, both Mickey and I would like to wish our friends around the world a very Merry Christmas and a very prosperous New Year while I do some healing and some heeling. Happy Holidays, folks. Cheers--- Dawn HH

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Hello Everyone -

Gary and I would also like to wish everyone a wonderful holiday, and a blessed New Year......Remember when you count your blessings, all heels count as one !

Gary and I will be spending the holiday in New York with my kids, where Gary is a new Papa to 3....Should be fun, if they don't kill him !

Dawn, please heal well, and heel carefully.....

Warm Wishes to all.

Gary and Katherine

• 11 months later...

why stop at men? seasons greetings to all heelies, make 2008 the year of the heel.

True, I'm just saying we need to get more men out in heels this new year than ever before. Women already have the exceptance of wearing heels when ever they want if you know what I mean. Merry Christmas.

real men wear heels

Well---It's that time of year and once again, Mickey and I would like to wish all of our friends around the world a very Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and especially a healthy, happy, and a heel-filled New Year. Cheers---:santa_hat: Dawn HH Mickey68

High Heeled Boots Forever!

Best wishes on a Happy Christmas holiday to everyone here, and hope 2008 is an even better year than this one. This year saw the addition of many new faces to our community, and many wonderful stories have been shared. New adventures have been told, and new lasting friendships forged. It's a wonderful place to be that we've all come to, and may it continue onwards for many years to come. Best wishes......... SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!