steel spikes on ice

pata

Dammit, Pata, now I'm in love with those beautiful golden heels again! :) I'd love to own a pair like that but I don't think 6ihf can help me. Size wise I'm a size US13 in length but a US14 in width, and since they don't accept paypal it's kinda hard for me to even pay for them.

@Webhawk: I don't think milanoo offers any heels in US13/14. At least no heels other than the standard pleaser collection. The greater designs are all just up to size ~11/12

Dammit, Pata, now I'm in love with those beautiful golden heels again! :lmao:

I'd love to own a pair like that but I don't think 6ihf can help me. Size wise I'm a size US13 in length but a US14 in width, and since they don't accept paypal it's kinda hard for me to even pay for them.

Same problem here :lmao: I'm also US13. But I can't recommend 6ihf for larger sizes:

All metal heels have the SAME height on each size. So while the product photos look fantastic and pata too, they will be just boring in US13. It's about the same with normal 6ihf heels - they are matched to smaller sizes but all heels from ~US10 and above use the same heel height. I would do everything to get a high heel that looks as great as the smaller sized 6ihf heels. I already mailed with them some times but they won't do anything like matching heels to larger sizes with the explanation that the heels had to be thicker (of course they have to be a BIT thicker) and that would make them look ugly. :)

So I think I will have to find another manufacturer.

@Webhawk: I don't think milanoo offers any heels in US13/14. At least no heels other than the standard pleaser collection. The greater designs are all just up to size ~11/12

Same problem here :lmao: I'm also US13. But I can't recommend 6ihf for larger sizes:

All metal heels have the SAME height on each size. So while the product photos look fantastic and pata too, they will be just boring in US13. It's about the same with normal 6ihf heels - they are matched to smaller sizes but all heels from ~US10 and above use the same heel height. I would do everything to get a high heel that looks as great as the smaller sized 6ihf heels. I already mailed with them some times but they won't do anything like matching heels to larger sizes with the explanation that the heels had to be thicker (of course they have to be a BIT thicker) and that would make them look ugly. :)

So I think I will have to find another manufacturer.

Well, to be honest the same heel height would suit me just right. I can barely stand straight in a 7 inch heel so 16 cm is probably pushing it already. I have no illusion of being able to walk in heels with the same proportions as Pata. On the other hand I do love the look of gold shoes with steel heels. So I wouldn't mind having a pair of gold SP16's in size 13 with a size 14 in width. The last part is really crucial though and why I always tend to go size 14 instead. It sucks having wide feet. But 6ihf doesn't seem to make SP16 in size 13, let alone size 14. And that's excluding their lousy payment options.