Do you drive when wearing heels

Guest Loveshiheels

Some sexy pic's there Bernheels!! Good one! All your pic's are so cool. I do very much the same thing. My wife sometimes stands waiting for me to see which heels I am in when I pull into the yard. She gets a kick out of "busting" me. I generally drive better in the heels, as you take extra care, like Alsheels and Sleekheels said, less like a racing driver. I put a clean towel on the floor to protect the heels from scuffing, and I keep the shoes in their own little bag to keep them in good condition. I enjoy reading these kind of posts. Check out my "driving in 5" heels" post on the "guy" side. Cheers LegzG

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love wearing heels while driving. I wear heels as soon as I jump out of bed while getting ready for work. I then slip on some boots during the winter and wear them while driving to work. I then change to guy shoes when I get there. Once I leave work - back on with the heels and I am in heels at home till I go to bed.

These are some pictures of wearing heels while driving. Hope you like them :unsure:http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Driving%20in%20heels/IMG00639.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Driving%20in%20heels/platformswhiledriving3Small.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Driving%20in%20heels/SAM_0640.jpg

Bernheels

I do excactly the same here only it is summer here with us.:silly:

I love the blue heels. How high are they:wavey:

Driving in heels has for me little interest in itself. I do it without any problem anyway, you know it is far more practical not to change shoes when driving from a place to another... :unsure: Even if my heels are hidden in the car under the seat, I won't take them on when I don't go somewhere outside the car in heels, because they are destroying my carpets. No joking ! My last car was second hand. The woman I bought it from had succeeded in drilling a hole down the sole under the pedals with her spike heels ! :silly:

When I was first able to buy heels that fit, it was when I first strated driving, and the car was always the first time I got to put them on. As such, I've been driving in heels for about 43 years now! I have absolutely no problem driving in heels, but then I don't wear platforms at all, so those may be much more fo a challenge, as it would be more difficult to know where the bottom of your foot is in relation to the pedals of the car (brakes in particular!).

• 2 weeks later...

I love wearing heels while driving. I wear heels as soon as I jump out of bed while getting ready for work. I then slip on some boots during the winter and wear them while driving to work. I then change to guy shoes when I get there. Once I leave work - back on with the heels and I am in heels at home till I go to bed.

These are some pictures of wearing heels while driving. Hope you like them :unsure:http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Driving%20in%20heels/IMG00639.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Driving%20in%20heels/platformswhiledriving3Small.jpg

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r173/bernheels/Driving%20in%20heels/SAM_0640.jpg

Bernheels

Bernheels, How can you drive when your car is missing a pedal? :silly:

I wear a heel while driving without any problem, and with a left foot accelerator pedal. I am able to wear only on shoe and use crutches and love a 4 to 5" stiletto.

I alway throught it was unsafe to drive whist wearing heels. What do you think.

Are you kidding?

No.

I've driven 500,000 miles in heels, with just one accident, my fault, and if the bitch hadn't cut into my my lane...

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Lovely heels there Borg..the denim pair has to be from Bakers and I missed getting those because they didn't have them in size 11. I drive in heels every day to and from work and have done so on long trips as well. I currently wear a 5.8" wedge sandal I got at Forever21 for just $25 for everyday driving. I also keep a pair of knee-high boots with a 5" chunky heel and a nude/blush pair of pumps in the trunk in their original boxes underneath a couple jackets to keep the shoes in good condition. This way if I want to stop at a few stores or just take a stroll in a county park or at a wayside I have the option of changing shoes, jackets, etc. As for shopping in general, and heel shopping in particular, it is amazing when you are wearing the product!! If you are only wearing heels at home you are missing some quality time in other venues!! :silly: HappyinHeels

Nicole R: I drive in them everyday with no problems. I learned to drive in them even, maybe a bit to the horror of my drivers ed teacher but I think he got over it before too long since he saw I could drive without difficulty.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi ctdans, Thank you. the heels in my Avatar are Pleaser Shoes. I think the website link is available from HHPlace too. They are really the best heels ever. They are very good driving shoes too. Cheers LegzG

Hi legs777777, They do feels great to drive in. They are very confortable. I can not wait to take them out on the road again. What is your best pair for driving, I think you mentioned the pair in your avatar too. Cheers LegzG

When I wear high heels (which I often do), I also drive in them. I have a spare pair of shoes in the car but I never change shoes (actually I have warm clothes and water in the car as well, my husband likes to be prepared so...) I have driven in evertying from 1cm to 14cm stilettos, no problem at all.

• 4 weeks later...

When I first started driving I tried driving a few times in heels because it felt so sexy but now I mostly don't. I really don't feel as safe a driver driving in heels and driving sort of worries me even when I do feel safe. I am sort of a nervous driver. Last year when I was working in the city I would wear thongs (called flip flops I think in the US) or sneakers driving in but then change into my heels in the carpark. I love the idea of doing grocery shopping in heels but even then I drive to the shops then put on my heels for shopping. Sometimes that could be extra exciting if a guy or two happened to be walking by as I was putting my heels on with my door open and my legs out of the car. A few times I waited before putting my heels on in order to be putting them on at the right time. I also don't like being a passenger when a friend is driving who is wearing heels even thought there have never been any accidents or anything ... yet. Christine.

When I first started driving I tried driving a few times in heels because it felt so sexy but now I mostly don't. I really don't feel as safe a driver driving in heels and driving sort of worries me even when I do feel safe. I am sort of a nervous driver. Last year when I was working in the city I would wear thongs (called flip flops I think in the US) or sneakers driving in but then change into my heels in the carpark. I love the idea of doing grocery shopping in heels but even then I drive to the shops then put on my heels for shopping.

Sometimes that could be extra exciting if a guy or two happened to be walking by as I was putting my heels on with my door open and my legs out of the car. A few times I waited before putting my heels on in order to be putting them on at the right time.

I also don't like being a passenger when a friend is driving who is wearing heels even thought there have never been any accidents or anything ... yet.

Christine.

First of all. The shoes in your pic are absolutely beautifull, is that you wearing them. Strange Since I started wearing HHS driving my car I do not want to wear anything under 4".

First of all. The shoes in your pic are absolutely beautifull, is that you wearing them. Strange Since I started wearing HHS driving my car I do not want to wear anything under 4".

Yes. That is me wearing them. They are C'est Bon bought from Rivers. I love them and wish I had bought an extra pair.

Christine.

Tech, I hope this is OK as I am going to reply for eoneleg as I have read alot of her posts and i know her physical limitation. She has lost her right leg and is an amputee. She does not use a prosthesis most of the time and therefore has no way to use the accelerator as designed in an american car. I know they make an adapter to actually replicate the accelerator on the left side of the floor board.... when she presses it with her left leg it will then push down the real accelerator on the right side... Eoneleg.... I hope it was OK for me to respond.... Thanks Higheeluv