Glad I found this :)

Hi :santa_hat: With great interest i've been reading this forum to see that there are actually people with facination for heels. I'm going to be blunt, the fasinacion is also a sexual feeling for me. There seem to be alot of almost technical talk on heels and on hight and what is practical and I like that because this is my facination as well. If I see a woman walking on the street i'm always wondering "why did you wanted to wear this or that hight, or open or closed toe, or pump, or boot".. Ofcoruse lots of that is also determined by the fasion you wear with your heels: but it's always a facinating thought of exploring the reason of "why so high ? Why spikes or platform ?" I really like stiletto's but they don't have to be. If it's small 3 inch and as long as it accentuates the female factor of their foot and leg it's great to me (square and plump has a little less attention from me but it's ok i gues) Also a very very big turn-on for me is the sound of heels and then I wonder if women realise that the sound of their heem confirms their being female in a fragile yet powerful way and sometimes I've got this feeling that I can put them all into classes of sounds even. The school teacher heels sound, the hooker heel sound, the business babe heel sound., the leasure sound (thats usually more with platforms and a heavier less fragile sound). Anyway I realise that one is highly dependent on the material that is used to make the heel (woord, iron, plastic etc). THis is just all facinating to me. I want to also say: I'm not wearing heels myself. This is something they always ask me if I start talking about my heel facination, but it's also being asked in a sense that I'm TV or something, but I'm not. Besides you know what I find strange as an absolute heel lover, that when there's a chat about sexy things with a women. Breasts are first, then figure, then butt, then come the attributes and then you have the classics like, lingerie, rubber ducky, strings. But it seems almost not done to talk about heels as sexually attractivbe with a women. I experience this alot. If you dare to speak out about heels being a massively sexy attribute for women you are almost being blamed of being a foot sniffing fetish or a disturbed person with sexuological issues. Some women whom I can call intelligent and openminded even would say to me that they find it a bit strange that I say "hey you wear nice heels and I think it's more sexy than strings" But this is usually inside a conversation that I mentioned above: when ther's a discussion of "what is sexy" going on, if you say skirt or heels you're almost always associated with some SM stuff or leather fetish, where, displaying an absolute facination with strings and bra's are absolutely normal and they are "piece of cloth" also right? So I wonder what your experiences are and if you noticed this too and if there are women who find it OK to have discussions about the sound and look of heels, then I'm already happy :w00t2:.

Hello Undulator, First of all welcome to the forum. This is the place to be when you like High Heels. Wether wearer or admirer, you'll always find somebody to talk/write to. I'm also origenaly from Belgium, but live already many years in GB and I like it here. Some places are really great here when you're in HH. I am a wearer myself and love the feeling and the sound they make. I could walk for hours just listening to the sound. About your question, I have a couple of female friends in my neighberhood. They know I'm a wearer and they admirer it that like them. We also talk about the wearing of HH quite a lot and a few days ago I even had a compliment, she liked my ankle boots.... with 4"heel. I walked a lite around and she was surprised that I could walk very easely in them. I also like women with HH's and when I go to the shoppingcentre or to the supermarket and I see a woman in HH's I could follow/look/listen to the sound and admirer how she is walking. And then I look the way she is dressed and see the combination. It also fascinates me. I am not brave enough to go to her and talk about her shoes, but most of the times I notice that she also noticed my admiration.... Anyway welcome and hope to hear/see you more on the forum :santa_hat: FL

FoxyLady

cool that you can actually talk about this without causing roll eyes effect with your friends :santa_hat: With me the thing is, there's definitely an erotic component that I don't want to deny, but for the rest it's actually more like taliking about your computer or to discuss points of interest in cars: this way I can talk about heels to someone because they elevate (well, symbolicly speaking also ) a lady to princess statute and even when a lady isn't quite vampy in her appearence she can get fairy status easily with me when wearing heels. In my view, lots of People I know or talk to, see it merely black and white. They can only stand girls wearing heels when she "has the legs" , but what's so vague about all this is that they usually say that when legs are shorter or thicker than what you usually see in magasines, then a girl is no longer sexy with heels ? But man have I seen chubby girls walking with such a determined and classy stride in their very classy pumps, it just caresses my soul, easily because she reminds me that she doesn't care if she's in line with the somewhat strict fasion statement which is being common here. So rhather than a statement of "i am modern and fasionable" or "I belong in heels because I am upper beauty category", I want to see high heels as classy and "elevating" for about every woman. To say it bluntly: 'ugly people also drive ferraries'

Well spoken Undulator.... What about us in HH.... as said above I like the feeling of wearing them and sometimes I feel sexy as well. I don't want to be put in a box and do what everybody else is doing because it's fashion. Yesterday I was walking on the local market (I wasn't wearing heels) and lots of people where wearing that silly hat with ear flaps. Coming to the stal where they sold them...well everybody wanted one because it is a distingtion of all the other people around.... I would say it is more then putting yourself in a box.... I hope you get my drift. So when I then see a girl, whatever her looks, with high heels and she know's how to walk in it, well she is the girl and that I also admire. It is better when she knows what she wants and by wearing her heels with pride it makes her a sexy lady. At least to me. :santa_hat: FL

FoxyLady

thx, @Foxylady: Brings the statement in mind "You are unique, like everyone else". (it somehow brings you in a thinking loop) @JNR: THat's when my fantasy starts, I watch her walking a littlebit to see that almost dancing synergy she has when working her stride on high heels and sensing the floor with her tip of her toe when moving forward Especially if she's walking pretty fast you can kinda see the extra energy coming out of this visual (and sound) experience. Then I wonder if she is aware of how she can make me feel and if this feeling is negative or positive to her. And then it's actually cool if you are in a mall with different types of floors (marble, stone, escalator, elevator and then the floors of the street or the metal of a passanger bridge stairs across the railway station. we have here.) The moments that I really have to restain myself is when in the elevator or waiting room, women click their heels while being stationary, or dangle their pumps. Or while they sit they click their legs on the ground to say "i am waiting but when can i move on ?) It's as if she is always inviting me to pay attention to the lady inside of her and how proud she feels and then does that over and over :santa_hat: Yes I'm way over my head then and that's because of how she has a flirty and playing relationship with her heels. Ofcourse the heel itself is almost nothing without the lady that brings it "alive" :w00t2:.

That reminds me of a close encounter I had with a tall woman with high heels. A few weeks ago I was at a reception and saw this tall woman, she must of been at least 5'9" maybe a little taller, but with the extra hight of her high heels it made it difficult to estimate her own hight. Anyway, as you Undulator, I am fascinated by the wearer of the heels and there weren't a lot of people around me who participate im my admiration. So I decided that I wanted to meet the woman and talk to her. At the end of the evening I had luck and I found enough courage to go to her and talk to her, she was standing outside on her own smoking a sigaret. I started to tell her that I liked woman who wear HH and she was surprised to see me there standing, she had to look down more or less, and she smiled and introduced herself. We had a nice conversation about HH and suddenly she asked me if I wasn't put off by her hight. On what I assured her that I wasn't and didn't seem to have any problems with that. The conversation halted when her friend came and was looking for her. It was a very nice experience to talk to a HH wearer/admirer. The only thing I know from her that she was a nurce and her name. I wish I had some more information about her, I am sure we would go on very well. FL

FoxyLady

lol never in my dreams would i dare to talk to a girl and say "hey you are wearing nice shoes" because I'm always thinking that I'll be slapped in the face or being seen as a creep or something :santa_hat: Moreso, I always have this feeling (aquired or otherwise) that usually if a woman wears these very high heels, they must be dmoinant :w00t2:. If i'd like to divert the attention to the shoes she is wearing it needs to be almost an accident. LIke there was this one women when there was a party at home who accidently stood on my foot with her heel and she said Oh sorry and i went like, that's a dangerous weapon there, you must feel very safe when you walk in the streets at night.. but it's also sexy weapons, whats that for a combination huh... THat's the conversation we were having :nervous:.. But other than that, if there's no real conversation that can glide into that subject, i'm kind of hesitant to do so. However the tension to talk with her about her heels and NOT doing so is also a very potent feeling. It's more like "the chase is better than the catch" kind of feeling and then you can make these vague statements that only yourself understand, "if i hear you again , you buy me a drink"... or something like that. Cause she'll barely understand this is not about her talking but her heels clicking :cheeky: THere's this lady who works in the store here and i always talk to her and she often has these weird heels which sound both boingy and clicky and I'd always say I recognise you if you are in the next section, and then she was surprised and says how so ? I say it's my secret :wavey: Stuff like that makes me happy , lol

:yummy:I find these conversations quite erotic. I too know these feelings of wanting to follow and listen to the sounds made by the shoes. I keep promising myself to "go out" but so far have not been successful in my self persuasions. It will happen. My main hestitation I think is that I feel as if I am "vulnerable". Being my age, I wonder if???????????? It does not stop me going to shops to try them on. Sometimes just for the sake of it! Please come back and talk to us again. Muddypaws:thumbsup:

Well I must tell you, It's really not that I am a wearer. I hope you find types and models of heels that will both suit you and make you feel what you would want to feel when you were the subject of admiration by someone else when you wear them yourself. I used to put heels on (at night in my bedroom) when i was 14-18 but that was more when I didn't have a girlfriend, to somehow "survive", but I've grown out of that when I got older. Not that I want to say that it's childish or adolecent behavour, i just did grow out of it somehow and The expectation to have a girlfriend or to talk or see women with heels suffices for now and I can roam around in this fantasy without needign to wear them myself. BUt I DO know that if I would be female i'd wear heels every day (not always high but, i'd enjoy my own clicking)

Undulator, I don't know how old you are, it doesn't say on your Avatar site, but may I ask you a question. You said that you tried high heels at night in your bedroom between the age of 14 to 18, until you had a girlfriend. So in a way you are a wearer, nothing wrong with that. Maybe in the future you might go back to wearing them. They feel so good, you don't have to have a fantasie about them to will/can wearing them. Have you tried to talk to your girlfriend about your admiration. This may also help you over your fraid to talk to woman wearing heels. Maybe, if she is also in heels she might encourage you to start wearing some again aswell... When I was on that party a few weeks back, I never thought that I would have the guts to talk to a lady with such a convidence and highly mannerd behaviour. It was just so easy and she replied very smoothly aswell, to my surprise. Again, it is a shame I haven't got her e-mail or address. When I then think about this forum, it gives me such more convidence. Last week when I went to a shop, I had my first time heels on in daylight to go to the clothes shop. I had to cross a busy street and I saw the people in their cars look at my feet, specially a woman who was telling her driver...."eya...have a look at this bloke, he's wearing heels....Can you see....???" It was quite funy..... Once in the shop, I had a nice compliment of the saleswoman and her collegua. They loved my boots.....:santa_hat: What I try to tell here is that the HH place gives me much more then I ever dreamed of..... going out in Heels, I never dreamed of doing this.... but now I dare to come out as much as possible. Sometimes I bottle out and put my ugly trainers on, but more and more I wear my heels. Even buying heels was a struggle, now walk into the shop and ask the salesperson if I can try the shoes on..... common, thank you all for giving me all this convidence.:w00t2: FL

FoxyLady

Well, I can tell you with certainty that when I was doing the heel wearing, it was a combinations of, hormones and my "high heels admiration" that kickstarted trough the roof and in between girlfriends I needed to wear them and actually I was thinking i was my own girlfriend for that moment.. lol ok don't call the ambulance just yet :w00t2:) What I want to say is that , that was a period of discovery and turmoil and i needed to satisfy this instantly. I don't have a girlfriend at this time so the dreams are there but I'm not a wearer, i dream about, walking next to a girl who will click next to me with her heels and that alone makes it worth while to wait :santa_hat: In the mean time i can admire (especially here :nervous:)

Well, what can I say. As you said already, everybody is unique. Or should be. I'm glad you're an admirer and you enjoy a woman walking past. I, as a wearer, can watch a woman for hours at a time..... and listen.... But at home and when on my own on the street, I can enjoy myself wearing my heels as well. I cannot see myself, but I can enjoy it. Maybe that is the same as dreaming..... FL

FoxyLady

Wel ik zie ze(HH) ook liever gedragen door een vrouw. Maar af en toe kan ik het niet laten om er zelf te dragen (thuis dan). Het geeft een aangenaam gevoel. Wel vermoeiend na een tijd dat wel. Blij dat er nog eens een Belg zich aanmeldt. Groetjes, Mick

lol, I don't know if it's allowed to speak dutch here but I hear you :santa_hat:. THe wearing heels for me was a way of trying to relieve the passionate feeling and, trying to imagine what it feels like. BUt I also understand that many women will just wear their shoes like we will wear our smoking, being totally oblivious to the feelings it would provoke in other sex... if a girl says "what's the fuss aboutr: it's just my shoes", then you need to be careful I think. But I think you're good if she think it's facinating that you think it's facinating :w00t2: One girl told me that she never thought about listening to her heels and now when she's buying shoe's she's always thinking about me when listening how they sound. lol

Hello Mick, Yes it is fine to see some Belgians on the Forum. We should try to get together one day. Undulator, I have to say that when wearing heels, wether at home wether on the street..... which will happen more frequently since I am on this forum,...I always listen to the sound. When sitting down I try to admire the heels from diverend angles. Just love wearing them and also love to see a woman in them walking past.... FL

FoxyLady

lol, I don't know if it's allowed to speak dutch here . . .

HHplace is an English-speaking website, so please try to keep the discussion in English.

That said, HHplace is also an international website -- we have members from all around the globe. Some (perhaps a lot) of our members speak and write English as something other than their primary tongue and we do recognize that. It is possible that certain issues or certain viewpoints may best be expressed in a member's "mother tongue" but we would appreciate a translation in that case, just so everybody can join in. Please do try to keep the majority of the discussion in English.

Have a happy time!

Yes it is fine to see some Belgians on the Forum. We should try to get together one day.

There are more Belgians around then you might expect.

I'm Belgian as well and visit this forum very often. But i also have to admit that i'm not the most active member. I'm certainly not a timid guy (can a guy wearing heels be timid :santa_hat:) but still i'm mostly reluctant to put my opinion in writing.

so please try to keep the discussion in English

Writing in dutch would certainly limit the audience!

And i don't think we can trust Google or Babelfish to translate dutch to english.

BeHeels

--- Going up, up ... ---

Oops! Sorry. here's the translation. Didn't thought it would cause such a fuzz. I also love to see them (HH)worn by women. But sometimes I wear them myself at home. It gives me a special feeling walking & wearing them. Pitty it's so tiresome after a while. Glad a Belgian has logged in on this site. Greetings, Mick

Oops! Sorry.

here's the translation. Didn't thought it would cause such a fuzz.

I also love to see them (HH)worn by women. But sometimes I wear them myself at home. It gives me a special feeling walking & wearing them.

Pitty it's so tiresome after a while.

Glad a Belgian has logged in on this site.

Greetings,

Mick

Thanks Mick,

This is very kind of you to translate. I don't think that you caused a fuzz, but people may think we are up to no good....LoL

FL

FoxyLady

• 3 weeks later...