My heeling out experience!

latindancer

Wow, you guys have had great experiences. I was eager to go "heeling". The past couple of days I tried walking outdoors only at night in my 3" ankle boots. My heart kept racing 100bpm. I decided to walk outdoors in the daytime today. My boots make loud noises so I decided to wear the 3" wedges, which is a bit quieter. After 3 steps I twisted my ankle pretty badly. Pity these were new shoes and I'm new to wearing heels. Now I gotta wait until I "heal" :santa_hat: If my wife knew, she'd say "You seeeeee???"

UHHHHHHHHH YES, and everywhere were only heroes seen... they click clack down every street and nonody register what they do...----)))) sorry guys ...it's unbelivable... lol anyone must go his way ..equal how long this way could be... Shortskip

Hey everyone, just wanted to ask how everyone likes my avatar. I finally decided to get one and I think it looks good. So hers the question. Is it me? Yes, it's me!!! I personally think it looks good. I think maybe red nail polish would of made it better though. What do you guys think?

Bootking - The boots are shiny leather. They feel great and look great. The only problem is Chicago, and all the salt build up so I have to clean them as much as I can.

Oh, and yes my favorite heel is stilletoe. I think nothing is better then a stilleto heel. :santa_hat:

Hi Latindancer, great stories you've shared. I like your avatar, that's a nice look. Those sandals look terrific! Have you worn those outside at all?

UHHHHHHHHH YES,

and everywhere were only heroes seen... they click clack down every street and nonody register what they do...----))))

sorry guys ...it's unbelivable... lol

anyone must go his way ..equal how long this way could be...

Shortskip

Sorry Shortskip,

I'm wearing high heels often on the street. If you don't believe me I would like to invite you for a common tour on high heels in the main shopping mall Zeil of my hometown Frankfurt. Believe me: almost everybody will notice our unusual footwear :santa_hat:

The best fashion is your own fashion!

radiodave-no I haven't worn my sandals out. It's currently 0 degrees here in Chicago and I have just started wearing my high stilletoe heels out in the last couple of months. I want to though, especially to a dance club. I'm sure to get a lot of comments and looks there..... :nervous: Well, I basically was in my high heel boots the whole day. I just went to another mall. Wanted to go the New York & Comp store to try on some new pants, put there wasn't a good sale good enough for me to try that. As I was walking by making a lot of noise. I saw a kid totally freak out at me wearing heels. He told his mother and father. The cool things was that once he started laughing, his mother said that he needed to be more accepting.:santa_hat: Plus, there were looking for shoes and I heard the mother say "Maybe we should buy you some to see if you like it". Another black family totally freak out while walking in the mall. The kids just couldn't believe it. I heard them laugh out loud and they actually followed me probably 300 feet. I turned around to go talk to them, but 3 kids probably 10 to 15 years old ran away. The only one that stayed answered a couple of questions. Why are you laughing? -Never saw a man in heels before? Why were you chasing me? -To get a picture. What was your first thought? -Wow, thats funny. Do you see difference as funny or strange? -I see it as funny. Basically the conversation went this way. I think I offended the person cause it could've been a women but it looked like a guy. In there late teens. I'm still not sure on that one. I did get one good comment from this person though. Will, I asked why they chase me. This person said, "I couldn't believe that you walk better in heels then some women".:w00t2: Wow!!!! I love that one. Overall, it was fun. I thinking of going to a Salsa club to go dancing and thinking of wearing pumps for the first time. I will inform you of what happens, maybe I will get as lucky as highheels!!!! later

At a drug store this lunch for a greeting card, in my 5" oxfords peeking out of my black Docker's, I was at the check out and the woman behind be says "That's something", I turned and asked, "What is?" "You wearing high heels?" "Yes, what do you think?" "Well aren't you tall enough already" (She was 30ish and maybe 5'5" tall - I'm at least foot taller without heels) "Is the look OK?" "I guess you can do what you like." she said with a somewhat disapproving look. "Thanks", I said. As I finished paying and left the store. Oh well, not the best or most positive result.

well,I for one only like "intelligent" remarks from others when they ask what in my mind are MUNDANE or STUPID type questions, its really better if they had not asked OR said ANYTHING to me @ all! ( a lot of people dont seem to have much in the way of BRAINS when they will blurt out stuff like this.)

LatinDancer, You're stories are truly inspiring!! I am SO glad you're having so much fun with your heels and outfits. And the responses you've gotten so far have mostly been excellent IMHO... I also like that you've got the cajones to actually confron and ask people what they think. That's great and the feedback you've posted here is definitely enlightening!! Kudos!! Thanks for sharing!!

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

well,I for one only like "intelligent" remarks from others when they ask what in my mind are MUNDANE or STUPID type questions, its really better if they had not asked OR said ANYTHING to me @ all! ( a lot of people dont seem to have much in the way of BRAINS when they will blurt out stuff like this.)

Hi demonia, my own experiences aren't always the best. Nevertheless, I'm always again astonished about the so-called "normal" people. Last year I played with the team of my chess club a match in the countryside nearby Frankfurt. I dared to pull on my 4'' wedge boots. Everybody saw that I'm wearing high heels. The members of my club know my "odd" fascination for high heels. But the others - even my opponent - behaved to me as I would wear the most normal shoes of the world. Never any bad comment!

My young turkish neighbours are typically more intolerant. But I believe to have trained them successfully to more tolerance. The last insult on the street is already one year ago :santa_hat:

micha

The best fashion is your own fashion!

shoeiee, Thanks for the comments. I'm truly enjoying myself, and I know that I can wear what I want. I just have to have the guts to do it. I'm getting stonger and stronger everyday I do this. The confidence just have to start when I get out of the car. tallguyinheels, I actually think that the comments you put was a good comments. Yes, the face showed disapproval, but she did say that you can wear whatever you wanted. Let her be upset that you are wearing something that she uses as a tool for height. I have to say that I hope this thread is helping those guys that are scared of going out, it takes a big step and the first time is the hardest. Once you do it, you won't stop. Everyone have a nice weekend. I'm back at work therefore, I will not have a lot of time heeling but when I do, I will post other comments and results. Latindancer

demoniaplatforms, sorry you only like nice, positive comments, but at this time, men in heels is a novelty act. Give it a season of being mainstream fashion, comments like those will be few and far between.

totter along into history

Well, today I went out in women jeans, skinny jeans today, with one of my new pumps today. I started out at 10 in the morning and basically went everywhere. I went to a thift store, walmart, Kolhs, k-mart, DSW, outlet stores, and Salvation Army store. My jeans didn't cover anything. I was also wearing black nylons and have my toenails painted. At Kohl's I was trying some new pep toes shoes. As I was changing from my heels to the new one, and great looking female saw me and looked at my feet and basically new what I was wearing. I looked at her and she gave me a nice smile. I enjoyed that tremendously. I also got another great smile from another female at the store. To bad each one of them were married. At DSW, I was looking at the clearance aisle, and this female looked at my feet, and she said. "Isn't it hard to find cute and nice heels in big sizes". Also with a smile. I tried on a Stilletoe patent leather red pumps, and she said that she like the look. She even told me were I can find some heels in my size in downtown Chicago. After talking to her, I found out that the place was in the gay part of the city, and I told her I wasn't gay. She apologized and didn't imply that I was. Plus, she gave me a good comment stating that it took guts for a guy to go out in heels. :w00t2: At the outlet store, I was at Nine West, and bought some nice pumps and another black boots that were on sale. No problem with the sale associates and they even gave me a good conversation. Basically they say that they are use to it and that one time a married couple went in and wanted to buy matching boots together.... :nervous: Therefore, they just enjoyed me trying on the shoes and watching me walking around. I walked the whole outlet and not one person said anything. One guy sitting on the bench, looked at me and then just couldn't take his eyes off my pumps. The funny thing was that I was walking with the Nine West bags. Therefore, a clear indication that they were for me... :cheeky: Overall, it was a good day, but my feet are killing me. I have to admit that going for the good brand shoes will prevent you from having killing feet. Cheap shoes are going to make you pay for it. Therefore, if you guys don't want hurting feet, then buy brand shoes. That's my recommendation. Everyone have a good day. :santa_hat:

Hi latindancer Sounds like you had a great day. I'm pleased for you and pleased to read about it. Do you have any pics you could post of you in your outfit? I too love the skintight skinny jeans look with heels though I also like to wear them with flat ballet pumps. Yes, that's another fetish of mine lol Thanx, and happy heeling :santa_hat:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Hey everyone, just wanted to tell you about my new adventure!!!!!! WOW!!!! Talk about freakin out and talk about having my heart come out of my chest. I decided to go one step further tonight. I really wanted to go out as I really felt. We today I went out like the pictures below. I wanted to go out in my new nine west stilletoe black pumps 3.5" heels but it was to cold and I was scared as hell. Therefore I went out in my new skirt, thigh high stockings, and my Naturalizer boots!! Just wanted to tell you that I do shave my legs therefore, it's an added view. I knew I was going to get a lot of reaction from this. First, I went to the gas station. I force myself by doing this cause my car was already getting the low gas alarm, therefore, I had to go out like this out run out of gas and deal with others. Filled my car without any problems, other than being scared. Then I went into Starbucks. I stayed in my car probably for 5 minutes until I just said screw it. I went in, order my coffee, and sat down. :santa_hat: Well, I heard laughing, and decided to ask them questions. Understand, I told them it was an experiment and I wanted to see peoples reactions. I talked to a male and female and asked them this: (male/female)age 20/18 thought? curious why. okay!!! never seen that. others in the store (female/male/male/male)ages 17/18/21/18 -basically all didn't react just said if I wanted to do it them okay. -older guy thought I was a crossdresser but couldn't understand why I wasn't in makeup and wig. Here's a great one! (female/female)ages 59/37 Christians!!!!!!!!! -59 year old women said do your own thing, but also said that it's takes a brave man to wear what I wore. :w00t2: Plus, she said that I walked in there very assure of myself and that made my appearance no big deal. -57 year old thought I needed help, due to being a major Christian, but said do your own thing. -Both agreed that as long as you don't violate their space then it's okay. I received excellent comments along the way. I got complimented on my boots. One worker thought they were my wifes, I told her that they were mine, and that I enjoy wearing them.. :nervous: I love the feeling of my outfit, especially the black shear stocking that I needed batteries for my digital camera, therefore I went into a grocery store. Well, I heard close to 3 people laughing. Therefore, I went to talk to them. Once I went to talk to them I got up to 5 people that I was talking to. All female from 18 to 25, one male 18. Most just said that it was a shock cause I had a female bottom and a male top look. The guy and a female friend, left their car running to chase me to see me walk....... HAHAHAHa!!!!! The great thing was at least 5 females told me that they wish they can walk in the heels I was wearing and complemented me on my walk. I love those comments. I just wish I didn't have to go to them to talk to them, I wish they will just come to me and say something. I did get a lot of looks while I was talking to the five. Comments? How does my outfit look? Legs? Hope you like the pictures and the adventure. I think I will do this again, but I know I have to get that strength back again. Have a nice night.

post-9863-133522851627_thumb.jpg

post-9863-133522851631_thumb.jpg

post-9863-133522851633_thumb.jpg

post-9863-133522851634_thumb.jpg

highheelover- Thanks about the legs and heel comment. I too think I have nice legs, my wife/exwife to be always said I had nice legs. johnieheel- I too will think it will lots of fun, just tell me when your here and we'll see if we can get together. I appreciate the comments everyone, keep them coming. I plan to do this more. I just need the guts to keep doing it. I love the outfits though and they make me fell right.

latindancer: The only thing I can is----WOW!! You definitely have brass ones to have gone out in a skirt and boots! I'm amazed and impressed like no one's business. By the way, that was an absolutely killer outfit, especially the Naturalizer boots were damn sweet! I'm sure your heart must've been in your throat the whole time, but at the same time, it looks like you had a great time too. Hopefully you'll get to enjoy new outings in the future. More power to you, my friend!

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

> All female from 18 to 25, one male 18. > Most just said that it was a shock cause I had a female bottom and a male top look. > The guy and a female friend, left their car running to chase me to see me walk....... > HAHAHAHa!!!!! It is all a matter of what one is used to. If people have seen you like this a number times, they will start noticing the difference between your various outfits. My wife hardly realizes when I walk around like this in the house. She actually thinks I look much better that way. At the moment people still think: heels/skirt/tights -> female. Hence they don't see that you put together something nice that can actually look good on a man too. Better than on quite a few women. And after the onlookers can go past their first reaction, they may have to admit that you can still look 100% like a man. > Comments? How does my outfit look? Legs? To me it looks good. Y.

Raise your voice. Put on some heels.

I just want to post something that I have noticed. After last night when I went out in a skirt, stocking, and boots, I feel like going out in heels is no big deal. I think we put to much into what we wear and how people think about what we do. We care about people thinking to much that we lose our masculinity. I just want to say that I'm proud to be a man!! I'm also proud to wear what I want. Heels are no big deal. Hopefully after going out in a skirt more I can say the same thing. I just went out in long woman's jean, that makes my legs look skinny. I had my Naturalizer boots on, and I had a nice night. I didn't try to hide anything and people noticed without any comments. I even sat down and had my heels in the air next to chairs, and people sat right next to me. I know that they kept looking at my heels and me but I didn't care. I felt normal and felt great to be out that way.:santa_hat: Have fun people are be yourselves, that is all I can say. If your a heeler then wear your heels with pride..... :nervous: Have a nice night!!! :w00t2:

Couldn't have said it better myself latindancer. We really put too much into our thinking about what other people are thinking. Just be yourself and really, know one really cares and if anything, they get to see something they never saw before and that makes us the hero to do what every human being wants to do and thats express ourselves the way we want. We are paving the high heel hiway to the future of MEN IN HEELS!

real men wear heels

Latindancer, Your heeling adventures have really inspired us to be more open and active in our heeling. I know it still takes guts even though you have heeled many times. Confronting and quizing those who are undeniably noticing your heeling is probably the best thing in getting a truthful and candid reaction. At least it makes them think more about the person wearing the heels than thinking there goes some kind of extremist looking for attention. Most seem to have given you a positive answer, even with the giggling and uninformed remarks. Now that you are an active heeler, has any of your family and/or friends accompanied you wearing their heels? How has the relationship between your immediate loved ones changed, due to your obvious enhanced lifestyle? Thanks for your dedication and I wish you and yours the best!

Well, today I went out in my brown boots, womens jean that had a nice flare at the bottom. I have to say that everyone knew that I was wearing women's clothes and from there they saw my heels cause they are point toe, and makes a lot of noise. I went to Starbucks and just stayed there, had coffee and read my book. I then went into Walmart. Walked the whole store. Many people looked, most did a look and just kept going. No, facial expressions, nothing. It was great. I feel really comfortable with what I'm wearing. I hope everyone is having fun.

Just wanted to inform you on my day today. I went out in my new skinny jeans in which are short also. I put on my new stilleto square toe heels. I first went into a Kolhs and tried on some Vera Wang boots. Wow, where they nice. I even put the boots on the outside of the jeans and walked around the Kolhs, basically no reaction from anyone. I was a little concern cause I never did that before but it was pretty fun actually. I also have to save that they looked good. If it wasn't for the price, I probably would've bought them, and worn them out. After that, went to DSW. I have to say that it was full of people. I guess that they were having a major sale. Well, I went there and walked the whole store. I even tried on some awesome shoes. This is a DSW that has $600 boots, and $500 pumps. I tried on over 20 pairs of shoes and basically got 3 major looks. One from a 13 years old and mother, and the rest were women who didn't do anything at first but when they thought I wasn't looking they started laughing. Of course, I asked them questions and they just said that it was different and weird seeing a man in heels. Especially, man on the top and female from the waist done. It was weird. It also seems that if I was in drag then it wouldn't of been that bad. It seems like that's more accepting then just a guy wearing whatever he wanted. A lof of the other people that I talked too, basically said that do what you want, if that's what you want to do then go for it, it's no big deal. That was refreshing. It was a fun day today. GO PATS!!!!!!! Everyone have a nice day.