What do you do???

LailaLily

Hi Lailalily I just love it and will get up and walk to toilet so he can see more of me. The only problem is if I think about how I am walking rather than just walking naturally I tend to walk funny, it 's all in the mind. I tend to wear 5" to 5.5" heels which give me a very sexy walk. So when you spot him watching if you fancy him let him see more of your heels. Love Sarah G.

Hi Lailalily

I just love it and will get up and walk to toilet so he can see more of me. The only problem is if I think about how I am walking rather than just walking naturally I tend to walk funny, it 's all in the mind.

I tend to wear 5" to 5.5" heels which give me a very sexy walk.

So when you spot him watching if you fancy him let him see more of your heels.

Love

Sarah G.

Thanks a million SARAH!!:santa_hat:

When I catch a guy staring at my feet or heels I'll just give him a little bit more of a tease if I'm wearing sandals or pumps I'll pull my heel out a bit and show off my arches.... I'm pretty used to it so its no big deal anymore but still fun!

Jen

seductive:thumbsup:

• 5 months later...

It depends on the guy. If its some leacherous slob, I ignore him and try not to give him anything to look at. But if its a good looking man who isn't being too obvious or ignorant, I give them more. When wearing shoes that allow you to do the shoe dangle, I do that. For some reason that almost makes guys cream themselves. If I'm wearing a strappy shoe, which I often am, I make sure I have plenty of leg showing, and I do the foot bob. That's almost as good as the dangle. The other thing that men seem to like is running my hand down my leg all the way to my foot, and then back up again. I say, give them what they want, and have a little fun in the process.

I don't really do anything, lol. I give neither less or more. If they want to look that's fine and I don't mind, that's what I wear my heels for. I don't tease by dangling or anything.