Why Do You Wear Heels?

johnieheel

I believe this has been asked many time before, but:

I wear heels because its exciting to me, I like the lift, I like the many different styles and colors and love the way they feel and look on my feet.

Yep, all that and more.

They generate a magnetic facination too. Whether they are being worn by me, by a shapely young lady or just sitting on display in a shoe shop.

Always High-Heel Responsibly

I don't remember when it started. When I was 9 I remember loving heels. Wore my grandmothers in secret one summer at 9 or 10. From there, I have always been unable to keep my attention on anything else when a woman in heels is in sight. My wife of 15 years always wears 4 or 5" heels. I just love them so much I have to wear them too. I have been working to eliminate my extra weight (people would call me skinny now) and buy clothes that look good with heels. My wife actually told me today that she is happy I have taken an interest in fashion. We both think men don't have any due to the limited options and strict rules society has imposed. We are headed to Vegas in 2 weeks. She wants me to wear my heels all the time, especially the strappy stilettos. She also wants me to wear my kilt, and various skirts and women's garments. She will make sure I look fashionable in the process. Gonna be interesting. CJ

Johnieheels wrote:

I believe this has been asked many time before, but:

I wear heels because its exciting to me, I like the lift, I like the many different styles and colors and love the way they feel and look on my feet.

Same for me, Johnieheels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Hey! johnieheel, The redundancy of this forum has openly or subliminally asked this question with every entry posted. Many of us have voiced our reasons and how they affected us with many examples of passion, of which I have had many of the same experiences. However, the basic reply is: I wear certain high heels due to some results from decisions in my personality processes, which began as I developed from an entity, to a spirit, and now as an individual soul with the feelings, desires, talents, and abilities used by every human being in various degrees according to who we are.

i wear skirts exclusively to work, and i feel that aesthetically they look better with women's shoes or boots. that said, i also enjoy the feeling of a mild elevation even though i'm 6'3" in bare feet. let's face it folks, women's shoes are intended to be "fun". why wouldn't we enjoy them? r1g0r

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Hey! johnieheel,

The redundancy of this forum has openly or subliminally asked this question with every entry posted. Many of us have voiced our reasons and how they affected us with many examples of passion, of which I have had many of the same experiences.

However, the basic reply is: I wear certain high heels due to some results from decisions in my personality processes, which began as I developed from an entity, to a spirit, and now as an individual soul with the feelings, desires, talents, and abilities used by every human being in various degrees according to who we are.

Huh?...

real men wear heels

Huh?...

This is what happens when you stay up too late and your mind is wondering aimlessly trying to say something. Hopefully, I am more awake and can clarify this hay-wired thought. If by chance I am unsuccessful, I guess I won't be able to get on my broomstick horsey and ride off into the sunset.

Ready! 1st Paragraph: Like you said in your opening statement for this thread: This question has already been asked many times and I tried to say, this question is being answered all the time by everyone as they post their remarks in regards to this subject. Then I wanted to point out that I have also experienced many of the same feelings and situations stated by those who have posted about their reasons for wearing heels.

OK! 2nd Paragraph: I have a core belief, that I have always existed as some degree of intelligence and I will continue to exist after this life has ended. However, this existence has a kind of progression to it as I learn and experience more. The entity status I referred to is kind of like a beginning state of being where I relate to my environment and perform the tasks or actions needed to support that state of being. I have a sense of difference from other entities, but have no need to change. The idea of choices are kind of like instincts and they just happen with no thought process involved.

Then something sparked a need for a decision and I made it. Whether it was about pain and suffering or was it a preference that caused this situation, one can only speculate. I had made a conscious decision and realized the difference from just the performance in choosing a direction or situation. As I realized more opportunities for choice, I became of a leader that made things happen that supported my environment a little more efficiently and effectively. Of course the other scenerio is I messed up and got expelled or as it were, sent to the back of the class to start over, but I still had a leg up, so to speak, because I had the experience of deciding. which ever scenerio happened, I started building a unique personality.

It is late so I will continue tomorrow, unless this is boring and you don't want to hear any more of this.

This is what happens when you stay up too late and your mind is wondering aimlessly trying to say something. Hopefully, I am more awake and can clarify this hay-wired thought. If by chance I am unsuccessful, I guess I won't be able to get on my broomstick horsey and ride off into the sunset.

Ready! 1st Paragraph: Like you said in your opening statement for this thread: This question has already been asked many times and I tried to say, this question is being answered all the time by everyone as they post their remarks in regards to this subject. Then I wanted to point out that I have also experienced many of the same feelings and situations stated by those who have posted about their reasons for wearing heels.

OK! 2nd Paragraph: I have a core belief, that I have always existed as some degree of intelligence and I will continue to exist after this life has ended. However, this existence has a kind of progression to it as I learn and experience more. The entity status I referred to is kind of like a beginning state of being where I relate to my environment and perform the tasks or actions needed to support that state of being. I have a sense of difference from other entities, but have no need to change. The idea of choices are kind of like instincts and they just happen with no thought process involved.

Then something sparked a need for a decision and I made it. Whether it was about pain and suffering or was it a preference that caused this situation, one can only speculate. I had made a conscious decision and realized the difference from just the performance in choosing a direction or situation. As I realized more opportunities for choice, I became of a leader that made things happen that supported my environment a little more efficiently and effectively. Of course the other scenerio is I messed up and got expelled or as it were, sent to the back of the class to start over, but I still had a leg up, so to speak, because I had the experience of deciding. which ever scenerio happened, I started building a unique personality.

It is late so I will continue tomorrow, unless this is boring and you don't want to hear any more of this.

What the he.. are you talking about? First of all, I to believe there is life after death and is much better than how we are living now.2nd,What tasks an or actions do you need to support your state of being? Can't you just keep it simple? 3rd, What wrong choice did you make about what situation? What were you a leader of concerning your environment? What did you get expelled from that caused you to build a unique personality and why is your personality so different from others, and last but not least, Did you miss the question? Why do you wear heels?

real men wear heels

I wear heels because I like the feeling in my feet and the snugginess of this kind of shoe. My prefeered are boots exactly because they have a total different feeling in the feet compared to 'regular' male shoes. In the second place in my podium is the look. Women's shoes tend to have lots of different styles, colors and shapes, what I think is wonderful in our lifes. Male shoes are just... boooooooring...

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

OK! So I can see you really don't want to know why I wear heels. You just want to know how they make me feel, or look, or act. Since I have already posted this info in another post, it seemed logical to be more accurate in what caused me to want to wear heels, which I can see is an over kill of what you asked. I do seem to over state most of my post anyway. THE END for now.

OK! So I can see you really don't want to know why I wear heels. You just want to know how they make me feel, or look, or act. Since I have already posted this info in another post, it seemed logical to be more accurate in what caused me to want to wear heels, which I can see is an over kill of what you asked. I do seem to over state most of my post anyway. THE END for now.

Am I missing something here? Never mind, don't answer that.

real men wear heels

Because they're bloody sexy!

I even find the word "boots" intrinsically erotic!

You got it! Agreed. Why are boots so interesting? I just love them.

Interesting is that the thread started as just heels, but boots have a legion of loyal fans.

I don't know. For me boots don't have to have a heel, I like flats like riding boots too. The higher they come up the leg the better, flat ankle boots just do not do it at all!

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

Agree with Dr. Shoe. Flat boots just don't cut it for me. I currently only have four pair of boots. Two pair of black boots and one pair of J-Lo's and one pair of camel colored ankle boots. Which have seen better days. Time for a new pair. But, I think pointed toes are on the way out, so I am going to wait awhile to see what new style emerges later in the season.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Boots, all of them, even flats are incredible, agreed. I prefer knee lenght myself. Riding boots are the latest fashion on the streets of São Paulo, for women of course. But hey, they were designed primarily for men!!! In the other side, ankle boots with high heels are amazing too.

Heels are simply my fashion statement and are part of my identity. I just love everything about them...how they look, how they feel, and how I feel when wearing them. To me heels are art...

Style is built from the ground up!

I wear heels because I like the feel of the heel itself. I wear women's shoes because l like the smoothness of them as the leather and fabrics are different of those used in mens shoes. Anyway... I wouldn't use lucite or PVC footware.