odd pic request

ct03si

can anyone post some pics of themselves in heels and pants? i really like it when all you can see is the bottom of the heel and the toe. i wear womens pants because they have that awsome boot cut and they are much more asthetically pleasing with heels

post-9834-133522850181_thumb.jpg

post-9834-133522850186_thumb.jpg

Like this? Pleaser domina ankle boots under jeans. Looks decent, but I think I'll wear my 4" boots for x-mas shopping as I'm still building up endurance for walking distance in 5.5" heels.

post-488-133522850198_thumb.jpg

(formerly known as "JimC")

There is a certain mystique about the look of pants over heels -- either shoes or boots. You can see the bottom of the heel, so you know it is there, but you do not know how much heel there is. It teases the imagination and as such, is probably more interesting than the heels in full view.

Have a happy time!

There is a certain mystique about the look of pants over heels... is probably more interesting than the heels in full view.

Pants over boots = sensible

Pants over sandals and pumps = BAD! Very, very BAD!

I hate it when women do that! What's the point in wearing a sexy pair of pumps or sandals if you're not going to flaunt them with a skirt or dress? That's another reason why I don't wear heels in public. I don't do skirts or dresses either, and I don't own any boots (hence my nickname).

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

. . . what's the point in wearing tall boots if yer not gonna show them off?

My answer: For your own pleasure. For the delicious feeling of them.

Don't get me wrong -- I like to see heels as much as any of us do. But to be seen in obvious heels here in the conservative Midwest USA is another thing entirely.

Have a happy time!

But to be seen in obvious heels here in the conservative Midwest USA is another thing entirely.

You make an interesting point. Most of the heeling journals I read on this board are authored by people who live in areas of the world that don't ordinarily think twice about seeing a guy in heels. People may find themselves doing a double-take at such sights, but I've yet to read of a single instance of anyone being assaulted for wearing women's shoes in public. The only real concern they have to overcome is anxiety.

I, however, live on the edge of The Bible Belt. As inspiring as the journals I read here are, if I started wearing my heels out and about - even with jeans - the risk of attracting unwanted attention is a good deal higher.

"Basic instincts, social life... Paradoxes side by side... Don't submit to stupid rules... Be yourself and not a fool... Don't accept average habits... Open your heart and push the limits..." - Enigma

I do think it's easier (at least mentally) in big cities and typically liberal places like LA, NY, etc... I live in a large city so the likelihood of running into people I know on a daily basis is not nearly as high as in a small town where you know everyone. It makes it easier for me. My wide being supportive really helps too. She pushes me more than I would push myself, and I am less apprehensive with her by my side.

There is a certain mystique about the look of pants over heels -- either shoes or boots. You can see the bottom of the heel, so you know it is there, but you do not know how much heel there is. It teases the imagination and as such, is probably more interesting than the heels in full view.

There is a thread about the fascination of the mystery of the hidden heel under pants somewhere way back I believe.

real men wear heels

I love both looks but a heel hidden under a pant leg is seductive, just like a hint of cleavage or a dress that exposes the perfect shape of a woman. There is something about imagining what you can't see based on the tiny bit you can. I really love the look of straight leg white slacks hiding all but the toe and 1/2" of a heel. CJ

• 4 months later...

I love both looks but a heel hidden under a pant leg is seductive, just like a hint of cleavage or a dress that exposes the perfect shape of a woman. There is something about imagining what you can't see based on the tiny bit you can.

I really love the look of straight leg white slacks hiding all but the toe and 1/2" of a heel.

CJ

Yes, CJ, I agree. I love seeing that on women. But that's how I wear my high heels in public with my suit and slacks.

And I'm sorry to say I haven't built up the courage to wear my thigh boots over my jeans yet in public. But, one fine day....:roll:

thats how I like to wear my 2 different pairs of boots in public, my NINE WEST blade heel knee highs & my DEMONIA platform (the avitar of me in black) but I'll wear both kinds with tight shorts around the house- that is more pratical since I can just take them off any time I please:smile: