a few more pics of my thigh highs more comments please

first off which link worked? she does like them but not a lot aparently, she did comment on me wearing them three evenings in a row she just doesnt understand what i like about wearing heels however she loves what the womens jeans do for my legs and ass btw yes we just got back from florida

Fantastic!

It is a perfect combination, great look. Do you have higher heels to try that slacks with? It would be even better.

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Fantastic!

It is a perfect combination, great look. Do you have higher heels to try that slacks with? It would be even better.

Higher!!!! these are already 5" heels and they are the first ones i have ever bought, do you want me to break my ankle?!

Oh well, there are a lot of reasons. -Sometimes boots support the ankle more than a pair of pumps, thus permitting to wear an higher heel. -The feel of boots is completely different from that of the other type shoes. -Maybe one doesn't want to show that sort of "discontinuity" (see pic), so he wear boots (even ankle boots, or oxfords), while he doesn't want to show a full-lenght footwear

post-7212-133522850311_thumb.jpg

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Oh well, there are a lot of reasons.

-Sometimes boots support the ankle more than a pair of pumps, thus permitting to wear an higher heel.

-The feel of boots is completely different from that of the other type shoes.

-Maybe one doesn't want to show that sort of "discontinuity" (see pic), so he wear boots (even ankle boots, or oxfords), while he doesn't want to show a full-lenght footwear

They are indeed! :smile:

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

i just love the way boots hug my legs and they totally cover my feet (they are not that pretty) i only got thigh highs because i bought a pair for my fiance and she couldnt walk in them so i bought the exact same pair for myself and we learned together it was than that i realized how much i love heels