interesting situation whats your opinion?

ct03si

first off im new here so hi to all.:smile:

so here is the scenario i am totally in love with my fiance she is amazing and i love to see her in heels, so i bought her a pair of 3" knee high boots

she loves them and wears them all the time.

so i got her another pair but these ones are 5" thigh high snug fitting boots, they are hot as hell and we both love them. the only problem is that she can not walk in them so she doesn't wear them out

now this is the interesting part, i made a deal with her. i told her that if she wore them around the house and got used to walking and puttering around in them i would buy the exact pair for myself and learn with her.

now mind you im a guy and have never before put a pair of heels on, so i get these 5" thigh high boots and put them on for her to see.........she likes it and the strange thing is so do i. i figured that i would hate wearing them but for some reason i absolutly love them the only problem is that they look funny with my hary legs and they make my feet sweaty so she recommends that i get a pair of thigh high nylons to wear under them and i decide that i need a pair of boot cut jeans to go with the shoes so she finds me a pair of womens stretch boot cut jeans that are flared at the bottom a little and very snug from the knee up, she loves them because it aparently makes my ass look amazingand i love it now too because from the waist down im an exact replica of every hot young woman that i have ever stopped to stare at on the street(prior to meeting my true love that is) when i was younger i always gawked at any hot woman wearing tight boot cut jeans and high heels and now the bottom half of me looks exactly like it.

sorry for the short book but i figured i should tell the whole story

so my question is am i weird for liking everything that i have tried on thus far?

btw i am 100% straight and have absolutly no interest in dressing up like a woman but for some reason when i put on these boots and jeans with a tee shirt i absolutly fall in love with the way it looks and feels

here is a pic for your viewing pleasure

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l106/ct03si/100_1140.jpg

Welcome to the club. I feel the same way you do. Luckly, my wife encourages my heel wearing. Got me going to the mall in 4 or 5" hheels regularly. Unfortuantely, I don't know anyone else locally that wears heels (men that is). Never seen another male locally wearing heels except halloween.

Welcome, the fact is that when ever you wear those boots, and if you add the jean and stockings, it's thrilling because every garment, or at least most of the garments designed for women not only make them look gorgeous, but they also make them feel the same way too, the textures, the simple way your feet feel once you've tried a pair of heels, it's electric, no other feeling matches it, unless of course your partner shares the feeling and liking and then you're on for a really hot relationship. congratulations.

the jeans and boots are amazing but the nylons im just dealing with it seems a bit too girly for my taste but when i wear them they make the boots much more comfortable what do you guys and (girls too please) think of the pic

I couldn't open it either. I can relate to how you feel about the hose and maby other articles of women's clothing. Congratulations on your new, long waited adventure into heels. You are NOT weird! You simply have discovered another side of you that has probably always been there. I wear thin men's socks with my heels and it seems to work very well. If you have read any of my posts, you will find out I have no secrets about where and when I wear my heels and BTW, my wife enjoys it as much as I. If I don't wear my heels when we go out, she won't either, which works very well for me. Welcome to the real world.

real men wear heels

Hi, I'm jalous about your situation... I love when my wife is wearing high heels, but she doesn't like because she can't walk with. I even not imagine the fact to propose this kind of deal, she will certainly kick me out of the house. My frustration is that I love wear high heels (4" to 5" 1/2), but I can't share my passion with her.

first off im new here so hi to all.:smile:

im a guy and have never before put a pair of heels on, so i get these 5" thigh high boots and put them on for her to see.........she likes it and the strange thing is so do i. ... she loves them because it aparently makes my ass look amazing

Hi,

You don't know yet how lucky you are! A woman like yours is very hard to find. It seems that you are going to have a lot of fun together!

Best regards,

Celso

I'd say go with the stockings. If thats your tradeoff for getting to both wear thigh high boots around the house it's a fair deal. If they make the boots more comfortable then they would be the practical way to go anyways :smile:

(formerly known as "JimC")

I love the pic, and the boots. You should deffinately try wearing it out to a movie or something. I think you should try doing a pic with the boots and a skirt to show them off :smile:

sorry newfieguy i have absolutly no desire to ever wear a skirt, no offence but im not trying to look like a girl i just love the way the jeans shape my ass and legs and the heels ...... well they just rock

Titou27, if you're your avatar, nice shoes, love them.

Yes... avatar is me... Thx

For the conversation regarding the stockings, I will also say GO !!! even under your jeans nobody will see. For me, when i'm wearing high heel shoes (like my avatar for example) without stockings, the feeling is not so great (some pains..), but when I use stockings, the shoes are more than comfortable...

ct03si, you are so fortunate to have a SO who's so open minded. What fun! I think mine's starting to come around, both to wearing women's shoes and jeans. I, too, like the way womens jeans fit me. On me, men's styles droop so much the crotch ends up closer to my knees than my waist. Guess that's what happens when middle age sets in and I've got nothing "back there" to hold them up anymore! My wife has been shedding pounds lately, and this morning she passed on to me 3 pairs of her Old Navy low waist stretch bootcuts. They fit great, and aren't so snug in the legs that they look obviously like women's. As for the nylons, wear whatever makes the shoe more comfortable. If it helps, I've heard that many football players wear nylons for cold weather games as an added layer of warmth. You could have a keeper there!

"It's just a flesh wound"

Have you been discussing your feelings about the wearing of your heels with your fiance'? If the wearing of heels is becoming too enjoyable and she is confronted with your desire to wear them a little more than she is prepared to accept, there may be an obstacle in your relationship that you and she won't be able to get pass. Most women want to know their companion is the social ideal that they don't have to hide from their associates, friends and relatives. Sorry to be sounding so down, but I want your relationship with your fiance' to mature together with the love you have for one another. If she is totally cool with your heeling, grreeaaaat! If she wants to share in your desire to wear heels, you have a treasure above any value most relationships will ever have. Be sensitive to her needs and make sure your thoughts are in line to make her happy first and then yourself. The feeling of the trust must be equal between you. Best of wishes and may you both find heeling together an exhileration to a successful union. Would you let us know when you both set the date for that commitment and keep us informed to your heeling progress?

Nothing strange about it all. When I was a teen, something happened to my pants, so I borrowed my friend's sister's jeans. I loved the tight fit and literally wore them to death. Right now I'm wearing men's "skinny" jeans, low rise and tight and they're great too.

It's all about the heel!

Ct03si, Welcome to the forums!! First off, you are a VERY lucky man!! VERY!!! You've got a GEM of a woman from what I read! You are NOT wierd. In fact, you're very normal!! See, to ME, NORMAL is individualistic. Being who you are is normal. Being someone you're NOT is NOT normal!! As for liking women's jeans and heels, I've found that women's jeans definitely make my posterior look much better too!! They also fit better and are more comfortable as well. Another benefit it they are usually a softer material with better finishing in the seams. This makes them much less abrasive on the skin than typical men's jeans. I usually wear women's jeans both with and without heels when out and about. The only place I wear men's cut jeans is at work...I like my paycheck and don't want to chance the income!! One more thing about women's jeans and heels...My wife approves 100%. ALWAYS. I digress...Your pics look great and I think that if your fiance' approves then ROCK 'EM!!! Think of it this way...99% of men will talk a super confident talk and push their chest out about their 'accomplishments' however, it takes REAL CONFIDENCE and TONS of COURAGE to buck the trend and wear heels in public. If your girl will go for it, enjoy your new found footwear and jeans selections!! And if she's afraid of what her 'friends' may say, she can tell them honestly, "My man's got more guts than yours" and smile a nice, arrogant smile while she's saying it too :-) I've been wearing heels for about 20 years now and, even though I have my times of insecurlty, I've never had a problem wearing them in public. What's even MORE amazing about that is I live in Hampton Roads, VA...The largest military area in the US. Nothing against the military (did 10 1/2 years myself...) but there are MANY ultra-macho types with minds narrower than a needle around here...I've had a couple of giggles, some jaw-on-the-ground stares and even a few WTF?!?!?! comments but nothing more than that. I have even been complimented a few times...By women of course... So, Welcome to the club!! You're embarking on a new, fun aspect of fashion and I encourage you to discuss your true feeling about the wardrobe changes with your fiancee'. I am sure you probably feel a bit confused but we're all here to help. If you have any questions go ahead and post them here. There's lots of very useful and helpful information on this board. Many people's experiences have been posted here for years and can help you through this journey!!

"Heels aren't just for women anymore!!" Happy Heeling! Shoeiee

Hey ct03si, I have a question. Are those black slacks men or womens? If they are womens could you tell me where you got them, I'm interested in getting me some. I like the way they look, especially with the heels. Great pictures and you are a lucky man!!!!! Hey Shoeiee, I can understand about the military thing. I use to be in Hampton Roads also, and in the military, and I can tell you that you do have more guts than I do. I don't think I can wear heels there cause of the military aspect. Like, you said, a lot of guys have this macho mentality there and it sucks. A lot of people don't understand that individuality is important but they just don't understand. It's like a guy in the military who once said that he's a member of the democratic party but voted for Bush because republicans take care of the military more, which is completely false. Keep being brave and keep heeling. latindancer.

Wow! I used to live in Hampton and work at Langley AFB many, many moons ago. Also used to fly out of Newport News to Chicago and the West Coast, later on flew into and out of Norfolk instead. Went to Buckroe Beach in the summer. Is it still there? Didn't even think about heels in those early days.

Shoeiee has been around for a long time. He and his wife (the Elf) have posted many comments here over the years and I've always found his (there) comments to be honest and factual and very helpful. If you search back through the archives I am sure you will find not only many appropriate and helpful comments, based on his personal experiences, posted here, but also some pictures of him wearing pumps and boots. My only complaint about him is that he doesn't post here often enough. We all have a great deal to learn from his years of wearing heels in public without trepidation. Good members are like special friends. We appreciate keeping up with them when they're here and miss them when they're not. I, for one, am glad you're still active here. Great hearing from you. Regards to your wife and family.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.