Hello, great site

BCBG

I just started shopping for and wearing my heels out a little. I have two pair. The first, a pair of 4 inch sling backs that I got for the Rocky horror Picture show about 6 months ago. I got them with my wife. I have been sneaking around with them, ie driving, or filling the car up with gas. Only by myself. The second a pair of Vera Wang ankle boots that I shopped for and bought by myself. I bought my wife a pair also. They have a 4.5 to 5 inch heel, I now sure. I have wore these in public, first I wore them around the Kohls prior to buying them, as I looked at other shoes. I was nervous as hell. Then for a quik stop for some chips and dip at Target. Into Kohls to get a price adjustment. I wear a pair of jeans that is 2 inches longer than I usually wear w/ them. I want to wear them all the time, but my wife isn't ready for that yet. Only in the house, per her. Guy

Welcome!:smile: Trying them on in the store is no big deal, there are threads discussing that topic and for the most part, there's nothing to worry about. Sounds like your wife is supportive, but don't push too hard to wear them outside. My wife isn't keen on it either, but has hinted that it could happen, preferably when we're on vacation where the odds of running into someone we know are slim.

Thanks for the reply, Wearing them on vacation is one of ideas I pasted on to her. Maybe on a weekend get away to Vegas, going out at night and gambling. Dressing up, having a few drinks, and a good time. We'll see, until then, I got my legs crossed.

Guy:thumbsup:

Welcome Guy; My wife is very supportive of my heel wearing. She insists if we go out and I do not wear heels, she won't either. I like that rule. Some women you just have to kinda ease into it. Be patient. There is really nothing to fear. It's only shoes.

real men wear heels