It does not always have to be a big meeting

sendra45

Hi all, At9 popped over this afternoon to my house to meet each other and for a chat. We chatted for about an hour or so and found we had some things in common. It was a great opportunity to meet another member from the site, a small chat about heels, and even a quick 'trying on' session, at9 even went away with some of my old junk that he was going to find useful. So, if the mega heel meets are not for you or not close, then let this be a reminder that you too can arrange a meeting over a coffee (or apple juice). if you see somebody who lives close to you, drop them a PM, there are a lot of good folk out there. at9, thanks for going out of your way to catch up with me today, I (we the whole family) really enjoyed it and hope to see you again at another meet sometime in the future. Thanks again. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

Just wondering how we find out where people are as most have very vague areas listed, like UK or USA which doesn't narrow it down much.

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly

Just wondering how we find out where people are as most have very vague areas listed, like UK or USA which doesn't narrow it down much.

Some members are more specific in their location, such as naming states or even cities. Look for this as you read their postings. Then you can use the PM system here at HHplace for personal contacts to set up meetings.

A lot of us are still trying to "get our heads" around this heel thing and are a little squeamish about going public with it, so we like to keep our whereabouts a little nebulous.

Have a happy time!

...let this be a reminder that you too can arrange a meeting over a coffee (or apple juice). if you see somebody who lives close to you, drop them a PM, there are a lot of good folk out there.

Amen to that. Instead of criticizing those who invest their personal time and energy to organize a large meet, you took charge of your own heel meet agenda and initiated a small meet of your own. Bravo!

This reminds me of:

In each case, few people were present and the quality and depth of the interaction flourished.

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

It is great to have a few friend where nothing is hidden, having them round for a pizza and a chat is great. I hope some of you may well update your profile to give a better location. The big heel meets are great too, I have been to a big one and quite a few smaller ones. All of them have their place and do their Job, I think it is worthwhile thanking the guys that organise the big ones as they take a huge amount of time up. Lets keep things real, cyberspace is great, but its so much better to put a face to name. Nigel

The angels have the phonebox.

This reminds me of:

Ahem!! What about me? :smile:

Heel-D - Freestyling since 2005

Guest Loveshiheels

I been trying to meet up with people. It getting time off work to do this. I have the xmas week of so I might be able to meet up with some near me [Portsmouth] area. Just pm If any like the idea of meeting up.