new white boots

Hi guys, how is everything going?

I just want to show you mt latest purchase, a pair of knee high white boots, with a 10cm heel.

I hope you like them as much as i do... :smile:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Cool boots BootLover,

In the third picture there a two pair of boots.... a pair for the wife as well...

(sorry was the mirror reflection)

Good luck, where did you got them from....

FL

FoxyLady

Once again, thanks for all the kind messages. It was my girlfriend who bought them for me, she knew i needed a new pair of boots, so we went to a Shoe shop here in Coimbra and she chose this pair for me. I´m very happy because although they a bit tight on the leg, they are very comfy and warm inside. The brand is called "Lamarca", it´s a Spanish brand. They were cheap and the quality is stunning.:smile: What can i say, i´m very happy with the purchase. I hope i have the courage to go outside with them on one of these days...lets see what happens. Regards "made in Portugal" to all the high heel lovers who are in this spectacular forum. :wave:

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks a lot you guys! Yes, i consider myself as a lucky man cause my girlfriend fully supports me and loves the way i look with boots on, she´s encouraging me to wear them outside. I´ll probably do that one of this days, when i feel confident enough! :santa_hat: Let´s see what happens! Happy 2008 too! Hugs made in Portugal:thumbsup: