Take a preview at these paizley beauties...

Here are my latest pictures I would like to share with you all. What do you think about paizley? The pattern was in style in the late 80's, but seeing it on these stunning stilettos, I'd say that the pattern can be introduced again... It is stunning!! PS: The last 3 images include some "stiletto power" based on requests from visitors to my site! See the larger images and more on my home site!

post-7100-133522849655_thumb.jpg

post-7100-133522849658_thumb.jpg

post-7100-133522849659_thumb.jpg

post-7100-133522849662_thumb.jpg

post-7100-133522849664_thumb.jpg

Maybe Stilletography just naturally gravitates toward jeans? Not a problem for me. The shoes are beautiful. A woman wearing them would capture my immediate attention. Even in jeans.

Have a happy time!

Hmmm...you have spotted something I did not Trolldeg. I never even thought of that. My focus is entirely on the shoes when I take pictures. Maybe an explanation... My wife almost NEVER wears skirts. 95% of the time she is in slacks or suits with slacks. At home she wears jeans. So i do agree that 99% of the pics have some form of pants in them. but again, I have not cared about that because as the name of my site derives, "Stilettography" the focus is on photos of stilettos, not on legs or skirts or even hosiery. Sorry if you find it boring. If you want to request a certain type of picture, log onto my site and fill in the Photo request form as many others have done. I am quite keen in following up on requests from my viewers. Have a great day Regards