Evel Knieval dead at 69

I know this has nothing to do with high heels, but Evel Knievel has died at age 69. I don't wish anyone any harm, but it seems to me that his lifestyle finally caught up with him. I mean like this guy spent a lifetime jumping motorcycles across cars, buses, buildings, and even rivers! Also, I don't know how true it is, but I once heard that at one time or another he had broken every bone in his body. Well you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that that kind of thing might lead to a few medical problems. Evel Knieval, one of the most colorful daredevils in the world, died yesterday at age 69.

Keep on stepping,

Guy N. Heels

Guest Loveshiheels

I know this has nothing to do with high heels, but Evel Knievel has died at age 69. I don't wish anyone any harm, but it seems to me that his lifestyle finally caught up with him. I mean like this guy spent a lifetime jumping motorcycles across cars, buses, buildings, and even rivers!

Also, I don't know how true it is, but I once heard that at one time or another he had broken every bone in his body. Well you don't have to be a rocket scientist to figure that that kind of thing might lead to a few medical problems.

Evel Knieval, one of the most colorful daredevils in the world, died yesterday at age 69.

I think he did break most of his bones in his body during his life. Still living to 69 is not a bad age to die. RIP Evel knievel

. . . it seems to me that his lifestyle finally caught up with him . . .

Don't know about that -- 69 isn't exactly a "spring chicken"!

I thought he was dead already.

Have a happy time!

Don't know about that -- 69 isn't exactly a "spring chicken"!

I thought he was dead already.

I know men that are still body building and running marathon races in their 70's and early 80's. 69 doesn't have to be old.

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

He definitely lived his dream, whichis what a lot of us will never get a chance to to. RIP BTW, I lived 10 miles away from the snake river where he jumped at the time. Unfortunatly didn't get to see the jump. Did see it on tv though.

real men wear heels