High Heeled Training Diary #37 (pictures!)

Laurieheels

The picture will be at the bottom...

Monday was thanksgiving, and to run back and forth in the early afternoon I wore stilettos. The running was really about driving a car. I wore my patent stilettos first, and switched into the velvet stilettos afterwards. The velvets are more comfortable to wear, and despite the height being the same five inches or so, they feel like they are easier to wear. Go figure. It was a very nice Thanksgiving at my mother's place.

Tuesday at work was another day for the velvets, and so was Wednesday. They were long days, especially Tuesday which made it to about thirteen hours in five inch stilettos. It's child's play sometimes... but my feet can get a bit tired at the end of the day, and it is nice to be barefoot after that. It only takes a few minutes to feel better after those thirteen hours lead to tired muscles. That is a very reassuring sign.

Thursday was a day for boots. With black opaque stockings and a short skirt, it made for quite the sharp outfit. I wore the boots for about twelve hours.

Friday was back with the boots, and a new pair of jeans. I haven't had jeans for a while, due to feeling my old pairs would not fit right. But I decided it was about time to get a new pair. I would fit my old ones again now, but I donated them to charity in a fit of fashion depression. I should have known better. It will take some time to get these jeans looking perfect.

It was a long day, as my sister and I went shopping. So it was about thirteen and a half hours in the boots. After the bookstore and a good deal of walking and standing, I realized I did need a rest. Or to keep up a good pace when walking. That always helps my feet feel better if they are tired. I think that increases blood flow and helps restore energy.

Saturday. Well, Saturday can't really have too much in the way of details. Chris and I had a good day, we drove around, went to lunch, and I did wear the white five and a half inch stilettos, matched with blue jeans and a white top. Don't believe me? Chris took a picture!

Posted Image

This was taken on a small road going from Calgary to the small town of Bragg Creek. Yes, that is his car. I couldn't have a boyfriend who drove anything less than a sporty car, after all. Could I?

After that point, I really don't feel like writing much more. It's late and I could use some sleep. But I may have a few more pictures to post...

We shall see!

I must say ... doesn't she look fantastic ?!!! :smile:

As you can see in the first picture, job well done !!!

What do you all think?

Chris

You're damns right, Chris! She's fantastic... Does she drive that red sportscar?

HH forever!

Wow! Amazing Pics Laurie. :grin: As a serious photographer, might I suggest to crop out part of the sky and the road on the right side of the pic. Keep the mountains and have him zoom in or move in closer. The second pic, since I never shot in a misty, enclosed room, I don't know what to suggest. More front lighting or a bigger and/or powerful flash. Overall the pics are great. You might make a good model yet. :smile: Dan

Hi Laurie (and Chris), nice to see everything is working fine for both of you. I like the combination of the car and the outfit, looks like you still have good weather there. One thing that puzzles me in the report is when you say you find it a relief to walk barefooted after 13 hours on 5 inch heels. I do not know quickly you come down but after a full day on heels I find it very painful walking barefooted. I need some lower heeled slippers for a while before I can walk barefooted without calves and tendons aching. Are you able to transit from 5 inches to barefooted on the spot? Thanks for the nice pictures and keep up the good reports.

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

Very nice!!! Ford Mustang and laurieinheels to match. :smile: Hay Chris what's under the hood? V6 or the V8?

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Wow, there is a good deal to reply to. One at a time, I guess. Dan - I have a cropped version of the picture, but I just decided to post whatever Crhis loaded from the camera. First impressions based on the original picture. As for the "yet" I am glad there is a winky after that. Luc - It takes me at most five minutes to adjust to being barefoot after a long day in heels. A shorter day, say eight hours or less, takes no time at all. To adjust, I keep most of my foot flat, and have my toes pointing up. They relax rather quick after that. There was a time when I first started out that did require lower heels for a time before going barefoot, but I have learned to go past that, I suppose. :smile: It's not so much a relief, but I was very much a barefoot child, as far as I can remember (which is not much). I like both extremes. Yamyam - there's nothing wrong with this particular North American car, lots of leg room for a goddess who enjoys it, and it does have some power. It also sounds great when displaying that power. I tend to find the driver to be the best part, naturally. :grin: Chris can answer some of the others if he likes.

Yamyam - there's nothing wrong with this particular North American car, lots of leg room for a goddess who enjoys it, and it does have some power. It also sounds great when displaying that power. I tend to find the driver to be the best part, naturally. :grin:

I thought you might be keen on the driver, somehow :smile:

But hey - I'm from Europe, and we're supposed to knock American cars. It's in the rules or something. But it is a nice-looking car, and if you two like it, then that's what matters.

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

But hey - I'm from Europe, and we're supposed to knock American cars. It's in the rules or something.

Here in the U.S. it's pretty right down the middle, so we tossed the rule book out. We have though who favorite imports and those who favorite domestics. I my self favors imports. But you can't knock the American sports car with the V8. Because as any knowledgeable tuner knows there is no replacement for displacement. That's why V8s are king!!!. Give them a drag strip and forget about even trying to beat it with any thing else.

Now Laurie, fits in perfect with the Classic American sports car look. Tight blue jeans and high heel pumps. But for most of us that's is a bit on the old fashion side. I my self prefer the import look of skimpy out fits and GASP!!! :smile: Platforms!!!! :grin: (rub rub.. :grin: )

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

I like Japanese cars. The Acura RSX looks nice, as well as the Toyota Supra (1993/1994). awesome car. As for american cars, I have little faith in them. I also like German cars. BMWs, Porsches. Don't like Mercedes Benzes.

Thanks for the tips to take better pictures. I will certainly keep those in mind for the next ones.

It was a lot of fun taking those pictures. I had an incredible model to work with of course. :smile:

As for the car, it is the LX model. 190hp, V6 under the hood. Loaded except for leather. With some modifications I could increase the power to 250hp. The GT model has 260 ponies. I rather like it though and most important Laurie likes it.

Laurie hasn't had the opportunity to experience the Mustang from the drivers seat. I can see that happening though in the very near future. :grin:

Chris

If you want to take the ultimate picture, one person you should talk to is Skymaster. He is a semi-professional photographer and I learned a lot from him. I send him examples of my work and he critiques them. I take his recommendations and advice seriously. I admired his work a long time before I ever talked to him.

If you want advice on taking car pictures, another person to talk to is D-USA. He is a serious car enthusiast and also an amatuer photographer.

Incoporate the two together and you might get that ulitmate pic of a gorgeous high heel model standing or sitting next to a sweet ride. You have the components already, so go out and have fun.

Dan

The pictures are really for us, but Chris and I felt sharing would be fun. Besides, he should be the envy of people, and showing a picture of me on his car is a good way to achieve that. He deserves the comments and attention for being with me, because I think he is worth being with. Okay, does that make any sense? Ah what does it matter, I know what I am trying to say. In time, I am sure we'll get better at the pictures, and maybe even share a few more. :smile:

Okay, does that make any sense? Ah what does it matter, I know what I am trying to say.

Ah, sure sign of true love - when someone completely stops making sense :grin:

In time, I am sure we'll get better at the pictures, and maybe even share a few more. :grin:

Looking forward to it! And I thought the photos were just fine, but then, I take absolutely terrible pictures myself :smile:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

• 2 weeks later...