Belated hello

After lurking for some time now, I'm joining this great group. I'm a senior who has been wearing heels indoors for more years than I care to mention. This group has shown me how easy it is to wear "womens'" shoes outside. With longer pants I now wear my femme shoes of any heel height up to four inches to theatres, shopping, museums, and when travelling. As many here have shown me, the secret is to wear with confidence what a woman would find tasteful and appropriate for the occasion. I wear flats when travelling, 2" block heels and 3"wedge heels when shopping, 4" thin blocks to some theatres, and 4" stils to movies and to fine restaurants. At my age, my feet will no longer handle higher than 4" for any reasonable length of time. I have a wonderful understanding wife who accepts all this without complaint. I have yet to have the slightest negative experience when in heels. In fact, I remember only two occasions in some five years, when I was aware that my heels had even been noticed. Life is too short not to enjoy wearing heels outside when it is really so easy and such a non-event for others. I would love to form a group of like minded couples to rotate dinner and conversation evenings in the Toronto area - something like your "heel-meets" but for the less active mature adult.