Interesting Opinions

Celso999

Browsing through the Internet I found a Blog from a woman called HipCandy where she shows 2 photos of a guy in stilettos (I believe it's Mr.Kneehighs from this forum) and states the following:

"Hmm. Well, I'm gonna kick things off with my opinion of this overall look. I don't like it. On a heterosexual man? No. Not even a little bit. That's my opinion. Now I really wanna know yours. Do YOU like it? Hate it? Don't care? Would you (guys) wear it? Would you (women) like to see your guys sporting this look? I wanna know your style verdict."

The adress for those interested in reading a lot of women's opinions is this:

http://hipcandy.blogspot.com/2007/03/style-verdict-hetero-men-in-heels.html

There are a lot of men's opinions also, since it's not necessary to register in order to publish comments. Maybe you can also add something to the discussion there.

Best Regards to all,

Celso.

looks like some of us already have voiced their feelings. there are some narrow minded folk out there, and a lot of them seem to be reading that blog, not a nice place I think. thanks to you all for fighting our corner!

The angels have the phonebox.

i posted my opinion there, and it wasn't friendly. if that was a crowd of hetero men & women, i'd rather spend the rest of my days in the company of homosexuals. r1g0r

society has decided that men will be confined to

certain items of clothing, and certain modes of

presentation.

until we rebel PERSONALLY against this, we are diminished!

Browsing through the Internet I found a Blog from a woman called HipCandy where she shows 2 photos of a guy in stilettos (I believe it's Mr.Kneehighs from this forum) and states the following:

"Hmm. Well, I'm gonna kick things off with my opinion of this overall look. I don't like it. On a heterosexual man? No. Not even a little bit. That's my opinion. Now I really wanna know yours. Do YOU like it? Hate it? Don't care? Would you (guys) wear it? Would you (women) like to see your guys sporting this look? I wanna know your style verdict."

The adress for those interested in reading a lot of women's opinions is this:

http://hipcandy.blogspot.com/2007/03/style-verdict-hetero-men-in-heels.html

There are a lot of men's opinions also, since it's not necessary to register in order to publish comments. Maybe you can also add something to the discussion there.

Best Regards to all,

Celso.

We have a thread titled Master Resource: General Public Discussion of Men in Heels in the For Everybody section that has already addressed the Hip Candy blogspot post.

Both of those pictures are a few years old already, so I'd venture to say that both Fashionable Fun and myself have improved our fashion lot and created even better ensembles than those pictured.

i posted my opinion there, and it wasn't friendly.

if that was a crowd of hetero men & women, i'd rather spend the rest of my days in the company of homosexuals.

r1g0r

Love it!

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

We have a thread titled Master Resource: General Public Discussion of Men in Heels in the For Everybody section that has already addressed the Hip Candy blogspot post.

Both of those pictures are a few years old already, so I'd venture to say that both Fashionable Fun and myself have improved our fashion lot and created even better ensembles than those pictured.

Hi,

Sorry for bringing up an already existent thread. It's my fault, since I never look the Everybody section of this forum. I'll do that from now on.

Anyway, I'm glad you're aware that your picture was being used by others.

Best Regards,

Celso