buying heels for your partner

susie

Although I've been with my wife when she's bought heels for me, I've never tried them on in the store. When she goes shopping, if she sees a pair she thinks I would like, she buys them for me. Problem is, her taste in shoes is completely different than mine and we usually wind up returning them. On a couple of occasions though, she's bought matching pairs and we've worn them out to dinner together.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

Im slowly getting my wife used to dominating me, she is really into my crossdressing and I hope this will become very D/s soon. I have tried shoes on in shoe stores many times but never with my wife there.... Open minded women like yourself are so cool....

As I am the only one who wears them, I would much prefer that my partner by heels for me. :smile: I can see how social barriers can be broken when a woman shows public acceptance and support for her man's interest in high heels. So there is a good idea in this. But for me, I am selfish, and they are for me and me alone. His reward is being able to watch me try them on. :grin:

But for me, I am selfish, and they are for me and me alone. His reward is being able to watch me try them on.

I wouldn't like to be in Chris's shoes (pun intented).

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

I wouldn't like to be in Chris's shoes (pun intented).

Oh, I don't know... He does have a nice girlfriend to buy shoes for. I'm sure I could get used to that one :smile:

Obsessed is such a strong word. I prefer to think of myself as "differently enthusiastic"

Last week, celebrating the first echo of my pregnant wife, we went shoe-shopping and of course ended up at Silhouette in Rotterdam. I had a great time trying on some boots, and having my wife comment on them. She even thought that a pair of very pointed high-heeled stilletto boots looked more elegant on me than a pair with block heels. In the end I decided to buy a pair of semi-stilletto boots from Tube, worn them every day since. Nothing beats shoe-shopping with your wife in a store where they are accustomed to a man in heels :smile: Lion

My wife bought these for me as a surprise birthday present earlier this year:

Posted Image

I have bought these for her as a surprise Christmas gift:

Posted Image

It does help that we have the same size feet (Size 8 UK or 42 Euro)

She has never let me try any on in a shop though - she'd be really embarassed I'm sure.

It's a big step to get as far as we have and I don't want to push things until she's ready.

Ruth always comes to the meetings with me but she does not like me to try them on in front of her in a shop so I have to shop either by mail-order or go on my own.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I think the hardest part in buying high heels it rembering your GF wish list on ones that she likes. :lol: So far it's not to long..... yet. :(

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My wife bought me my first heels last year for my birthday, another pair for Christmas and my 3rd pair last week for my birthday. I said that I would now need to wait until Christmas for another pair and she said: "Oh no, that's too long - I'll get you some for our anniversary in July!". Things are really looking up!

• 2 weeks later...

Mine is.. wear the ones you have first then I will buy (my GF) you more... :wink:

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

She's already bought me some tights and hold-ups - so far no lingerie though

Sorry the invade the Gals space, but...

I buy my shoes, but wife does buy me nylons and pantyhose. Just wondering what is next!! :wink:

• 4 weeks later...

My wife buys heels for me but since my preference in woman's shoes is different from hers, I don't usually buy them for her. She usually buys shoes as accessories to match outfits and buys heels for me based on what she thinks I would like. Several times she's purchased matching pairs of heels for both of us.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

• 2 weeks later...

I envy those whose SO's will buy them heels. I wish my wife would just take the time to listen, try it and see it doesn't change who I am if I'm in heels. It is getting easier, and she accepts me wearing her shoes on ocassions indoors for a short while at a time. Still no heels for me though Shyguy

He was so narrow minded he could see through a keyhole with both eyes.

Brown's Law: If the shoe fits, it's ugly