I just got these...

CassieJ

I just got these from Nine West today (Bought at DSW) in 10.5 US Womens.

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/attachments/everybody/797d1195565517-perpetual_payless_shoesource_thread-nw_header_menswear_20070817.jpg

These are SO comfortable they feel almost like flats to me. The suede covering doesn't attract attention like my patent shoes and my wife things they look like a mens shoe, just with a 4 1/2" heel (1/2" hidden platform).

Haven't worn them out yet but will later tonight and all day tomorrow.

CJ

Guest Loveshiheels

I just got these from Nine West today (Bought at DSW) in 10.5 US Womens.

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/attachments/everybody/797d1195565517-perpetual_payless_shoesource_thread-nw_header_menswear_20070817.jpg

These are SO comfortable they feel almost like flats to me. The suede covering doesn't attract attention like my patent shoes and I wife things they look like a mens shoe, just with a 4 1/2" heel (1/2" hidden platform).

Haven't worn them out yet but will later tonight and all day tomorrow.

CJ

They do look like a mens shoe.

Those high stacked heeled oxfords are the type of shoes that can catch on as the beginning bridge into men's high stiletto heeled footwear. So I hope everyone that likes them will buy them as often as they can, so the market will reflect our infuence as male heelers.

For quite a while now, the fashion industry focuses on the menswear for women. Why don't we capitalize on this very thing and start wearing the menswear women already have at their fingertips. Take for instance, a pair of heels offered by Nordstrom's when I first saw them, being advertised with menswear detail for the toe cap. Apparently, soon after I purchased a pair of their black ones, the heels quickly sold out and for reasons I don't know about, they would not restock them. Later, I received some answers to inquiries leading me to this site:

(http://www.shopdolcevita.com/detail.aspx?ID=285)

Nordstroms had a tan colour option this site has yet to show, but I'm hoping to buy another pair soon because they are so comfortable and they were advertised as having a menswear detail, even if it is just the toe cap, so doesn't that mean men have a claim to wear them also?

I just got back from a walk around the neighborhood in the new shoes. Our walk is 2 miles and let me tell you, these heels were as comfortable as my tennis shoes, except my steps are shorter. The balls of my feet had no pain at all and the shoes are just unbelievably comfortable. These may become my new favorite walking shoes. CJ

I like those alot. I've been looking at a pair that are similar. Good to hear they are so comfortable with the platform. Like the idea of the hidden platform. Several of Jessica Simpson's styles have those hidden platforms and I have been debating about buying a pair.