Who's got videos on you tube.

Guest Loveshiheels

Guest Loveshiheels

I,m just wondering how many members of HHplace has videos on you tube. I got 11 videos at the moment under another Id.

try looking up THIGHBOOTGUY, he has a lot of them of him wearing his different thighboots, all good to look @.(on youtube ofcourse, just type in his name as known in here & youll find them all)

• 1 month later...

Nice idea to put on youtube, but a little more care should go into the selection of shoe to suit the wearer. I have watched far better heel vids. here are my observations -They looked uncomfortable to the wearer -The knee was ahead of the ankle so insuficient ankle flexibility for the heel chosen - The shoes were misfitting, with the wearer falling out at the sides or the fronts

Blacksheep

Guest Loveshiheels

Nice idea to put on youtube, but a little more care should go into the selection of shoe to suit the wearer.

I have watched far better heel vids.

here are my observations

-They looked uncomfortable to the wearer

-The knee was ahead of the ankle so insuficient ankle flexibility for the heel chosen

- The shoes were misfitting, with the wearer falling out at the sides or the fronts

Sold those D'orsay heels last year for the same reasons you just said. Bought them of E-bay so could not try them on first.