My first real freestyling

flavio

Hello everybody... and... YEEEEEEESSSSSSS I DID IT !!!!!!!!!!!

Some of you should remember the thread bellow:

http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/6091-street_party_heeling_i_did_didnt_hurt.html

That was my first street heeling, or better, my first heeling in full view of lots of people. But since I'm not a real crossdresser, I did that for a costume party.

Yesterday things were a bit different. I went to a party again, but at this time I was dressed as a man but in heels, or freestyling.

I decided to do that because I discovered this http://www.projetoluxuria.com.br that is a fetish party like you have in UK ("Torture Garden" I think) and people in those places tend to be more openminded. The dresscode says that you should take your desires to the extreme or you won't get in the party.

The look was a red shirt, jeans and the same boots of the other party, under the jeans. A good guy look.

So I took my car, unfortunatelly my beloved wife was too tired of the work week and didn't go with me. When I arrived I found a park place close to the front door. The street was crowded of people, since that is a place where several night clubs and pubs in Sao Paulo are.

Well, I had to take my desires to the extreme! So I weared my boots in the car, got out of it, locked the doors and walked with all my pride to the party's door. NO ONE NOTICED MY BOOTS IN THE STREET. Not even a second look. At the door, the hostess is trained to let fetishes get in. She looked to me and said "You are in jeans and a regular shirt! You'll have to pay the extra tax."

I said "But I'm wearing these boots!" and showed her my left foot rising the pant's leg. She said "I'm sorry, jeans are too regular!"

I got a little mad about that hostess, but HEY! My boots don't get noticed at all!!! This is great!!!

Ok, I got back home (35 min drive) and changed my look. I weared black dress pants, dark grey shirt and this pair of sandals http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d57/flavetz/?action=view&current=sandal1.jpg. Black is a norm in the party, said the hostess, so I thought I was ok.

Drove back, this time there was no place near the door to park. Had to let the car half a block far. A guy that take our money to "watch" the car parked (they are everywhere in Brazil) came a said "Are you going to that party" I said "Yes" and thought that the guy should see "strange" people everytime that party happens. I decided to put my sandals and walk through the block! The guy just gave me my payback, said good party and I walked with my sandals, NO ONE NOTICED AGAIN!

This time the hostess at the door said "Ah, now you're ok!" and let me in. I entered the door and was surprised by what I saw. Lot's of people beeing... WHAT THEY ARE! Crossdressers (both sides), sadomasoquists, TWO GUYS JUST IN HEELS, a guy in panties and hosiery and some "regular" people that paid the tax just to enjoy the party or wear other fantasies.

I was alone, didn't know anyone and made A LOT OF FRIENDS. People (man and woman) started to came to me because was my first time in the club. All of them said that my sandals were amazing, including Crossdressers with amazing shoes too. A married girl (her husband was there) came to me and said "I loved your look with the sandals, they are incredibly matching the pants. You could wear this to work!" Unfortunatelly I can't, since I visit customers, but she was right, everything is just a matter of what society thinks.

I took a lot of conversation about shoes, fantasies, desires and fetish with several people, conversation about regular subjects, about everything! I WAS TOO HAPPY, way more happy then in the costume party. Next time I will see if I can get my wife toghether to enjoy a good night in HEELS! Total freestyle.

The best part: the party is not about sex, even beeing about fetishs. People there makes us feel right that desires, fashion, sex and fetishes are not necessarily related. The party is about having fun in whathever clothes you want to.

What is good come to an end, I walked the block back to the car... time to take the sandals off, it's illegal to drive in heels in Brazil. End of night. Happier than ever.

I'll arrange pictures of the look when the clothes get back from the wash machine and I will post here. Comments allowed and wanted!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Thanks for the read. That was a good story. I've been considering those kinde of parties myself, especially since I learned that many of the women that come to them actually enjoys men in heels.

At fetish parties you are always welcome. People that go there are very open-minded and nothing can make them loose their face. They have seen everything you can imagine, plus more. I was at one yesterday evening and it was a blast, as usual. Although I have to admit I go a "little" bit further in my outfits than just the heels. Those of you that comes to Torture Garden in February will see it....... Also, as you say, you make a lot of friends at these places. And if any of you have any doubts, there are numerous girls/women that are interested/likes guys in heels. Pumps: There are numerous different events coming up around our area within the next month. (8:th, 26:th, 31:st of Dec and 5:th of Jan) PM me if you wanna have company going there.

Congratulations! Maybe you can start wearing high heeled boots with block heels as I do here eventually during my job's lunch time at downtown Rio de Janeiro. Used with normal jeans nobody gives it a damm, even with its 9 centimeters fully exposed. I have come to the conclusion that the thinner the heel, the most people notice it (and make strange looks), independently of the heel height. Keep on heeling, my friend!

(...) I've been considering those kinde of parties myself, especially since I learned that many of the women that come to them actually enjoys men in heels.

You're quite right! Some women came to me to say "Your look is incredible, black pants and sandals match". Since I'm married I didn't want anything with those girls but it is clear enough to say that yes, they enjoy it.

At fetish parties you are always welcome. People that go there are very open-minded and nothing can make them loose their face. They have seen everything you can imagine, plus more.

I was at one yesterday evening and it was a blast, as usual. Although I have to admit I go a "little" bit further in my outfits than just the heels. Those of you that comes to Torture Garden in February will see it.......

Also, as you say, you make a lot of friends at these places. And if any of you have any doubts, there are numerous girls/women that are interested/likes guys in heels.

That was amazing. I was more than welcomed there, much more than any other regular party I was on. Seems that the open-mindness in this public is a norm (I can think why).

About the fetish outfit, It was only heels for me. The rest was regular clothes.

A lot of friends, for sure. And some business too!!!

Wow! Spend a night in high heeled sandals...great!

Waiting for the pics.

My dear brazilian friend, I was too happy and thought about your love for sandals when I was there. I discovered a party like this in Rio de Janeiro, it's called "GoGo Night". Why don't you consider taking your wife to such an open-minded place? Keep waiting for the pics, please, the clothes are still not ready.

Congratulations!

Maybe you can start wearing high heeled boots with block heels as I do here eventually during my job's lunch time at downtown Rio de Janeiro. Used with normal jeans nobody gives it a damm, even with its 9 centimeters fully exposed.

I have come to the conclusion that the thinner the heel, the most people notice it (and make strange looks), independently of the heel height.

Keep on heeling, my friend!

Thanks Celso! I really like heels but my favorite are the most feminine ones. I think I'll keep my heeling for special places for a while. And it's good to have some adventures sometimes.

Cool! Sounds like you had a great time, and nice shoes!

Many thanks radiodave! These sandals are very confortable for a night out in heels. After 15min walking around I just forgot that I was in heels.

• 2 weeks later...

Back to this thread...

I still have to take the pictures, I was too busy at work, there wasn't time for it. I promisse they will come.

I've got some news, I did it again! This time I was wearing the boots on this thread http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/guys/6091-street_party_heeling_i_did_didnt_hurt.html but with black pants and grey shirt, in another edition of the party.

This time I came with my wife. Sincerely, I don't think that someone (that didn't know me) saw that I was wearing 5 inch boots. No one asked anything.

The different thing is that these boots are too high and my feet were painful at the end, because I stayed the most of the time at my feet, no time to seat.

It was a fun time again and can't wait for the next time to do it.

One thing to remember: sandals, even beeing 4 inch, cause more fuzz in men's feet and take more attention from other people.

I think I can walk in black boots at night and no one in the street will notice at all!

• 11 months later...

Ok, I promised pictures and they didn't arrive. Here is one! I went to last party and since the habituées are just 15 or 20 people, the organizer knows everyone, me included. Taking pictures in the party without authorization is forbidden and the official photographer was invited by the organizer to take a picture of my boots. The picture is in the official site of the party. Here it is, my boots under my pants. That's how I freestyle in the street when I go to that place.

post-1974-133522872345_thumb.jpg

I love those boots!!!

Ok, I promised pictures and they didn't arrive.

Here is one! I went to last party and since the habituées are just 15 or 20 people, the organizer knows everyone, me included.

Taking pictures in the party without authorization is forbidden and the official photographer was invited by the organizer to take a picture of my boots. The picture is in the official site of the party. Here it is, my boots under my pants.

That's how I freestyle in the street when I go to that place.

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Thats great stuff flavio. From what I have read here about Brazil, society is pretty much genderized. Thats a word you know.lol Kind of black and white with no gray area if you know what I mean. Sounds like it's opening up a little. Keep up the good work and heeling friend. Sounds like you have a really great wife and also had a really great time.

real men wear heels

Agreed! Any info on where you bought them, heel height, etc?

Heel height is 12,5cm (5 inch), up to the knees, pointed toes, black and real vestuary soft leather. They are absolutely roomy and comfortable, that pair is custom made. Standing up for long periods can make my feet a little sore but that party is for dancing :w00t2:

There's a shop here in Sao Paulo that does a very good job in custom made shoes and, of course, it's not cheap. They are specialized in boots.

You can see some of their styles in http://www.aubottier.com.br

Since the site is in portuguese, click on "Produtos para venda", it's the second button on the bottom area.

Thats great stuff flavio. From what I have read here about Brazil, society is pretty much genderized. Thats a word you know.lol Kind of black and white with no gray area if you know what I mean. Sounds like it's opening up a little. Keep up the good work and heeling friend. Sounds like you have a really great wife and also had a really great time.

Thanks a lot Johnie, you and all your family are examples to follow!

Actually my wife doesn't go with me to the last party, the post that tell she was with me is quite old. She says that she really don't appreciate the lasciviousity in the place since she went there and saw by herself. She is a great person, yes, and she always encourage me to go there. Unfortunatelly she's not keen of me going anywhere in heels specially when she is around. :w00t2:

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks a lot Johnie, you and all your family are examples to follow!

Actually my wife doesn't go with me to the last party, the post that tell she was with me is quite old. She says that she really don't appreciate the lasciviousity in the place since she went there and saw by herself. She is a great person, yes, and she always encourage me to go there. Unfortunatelly she's not keen of me going anywhere in heels specially when she is around. :lmao:

Be happy and enjoy it the best you can for now. Times ARE changing my friend.:w00t2:

real men wear heels

• 2 weeks later...

Actually my wife doesn't go with me to the last party, the post that tell she was with me is quite old. She says that she really don't appreciate the lasciviousity in the place since she went there and saw by herself. She is a great person, yes, and she always encourage me to go there. Unfortunatelly she's not keen of me going anywhere in heels specially when she is around. :w00t2:

I hope everything works out for you and your wife in coordination with your heeling. Good luck.