I'm still alive!

lion

Well, it has been some time since I posted here. I had some very busy times and some bad luck too. In one of my last posts I anounced my wife was pregnant, but unfortunately she got a miscarriage after 10 weeks. We both needed some time to cope with that. But the good news is she is pregnant again for about nine weeks now. We already had our first echo and this time all seems good for now. Of course I'm still walking around in my heels, haven't worn anything lower than 4" on a single day. My collection is also growing, I must have around 16 pairs now. The last pair I bought together with my wife at Silhouette, a pair of black kneehigh Tube boots with a 11cm semi-stilletto heel. Nel told me to give her greetings to you all. I originally went there to buy me a pair of Bronx Becky boots, but they didn't have them I my size, so I ordered them at shoe-shop.com. Sure hope they aren't backordered and I expect them in about two weeks. The odd thing however is that my feet seem to have become smaller, the last three pairs are all a size 40, and before it was always 41. Maybe a result of wearing heels for a year or so now? I the mean time I visited the forum regularly, keep on posting! I read them all. Still haven't heard any news about a EuroHeel 2002? Will there be one? If so, please let me now, I'll sure try to be there and meet you guys again! How are you anyway, Firefox, Xaphod, HighLuc and Jeff? Please let us know... Well, that's it for now, let's have those reply's! Lion

Welcome back, Lion! It has been some time! It is sad to hear about the miscarriage, but wonderful to know that there is another chance. I for one hope that you can enact that picture you posted so long ago, from the Lion King, where young Simba was held aloft for all to see.

Dag Lion good to hear things are going well with the little lion that's on its way! Also great is that your wife understands you in this matter. About Bronx: I haven't been able to find a single Bronx boot that fits me this year (except one!). In the past I usually had no problems getting in the 41s, but now the 41s feel two sizes too small... Frustrating, as they are the only ones that I really like and are for sale in the shops here. take care Bert

What's all the fuss about?

Gasp!! :smile: Lion is still alive!!?? :grin: Nice to hear form you again. :rofl: Sorry to hear about the miscarriage. Yeah, I think my foot has shrunk a bit to. Not as much as others just started to wear them more often in public, but I did notice that I fit into a women's size 11 U.S. (I was more into a size 12) with out much of a problem than before.

Hello, :wave: my name is Hoverfly. I’m a high heel addict…. Weeeeeeeeeee!  👠1998 to 2022!

Welcome back, Lion! :smile: I was sorry to hear about your misfortune, I know how heart rending that is, but on the positive side, I'm glad that this isn't a continuing occurence. I hope we all get to see a pic of your little cub when he/she makes their entrance to this world :grin: Well done! :grin:

Hi Lion, welcome back. Rob and I often talked about you and we thought you had abandonned the heel world maybe under some pressure. I'm glad to hear all is well with your family and that your wife still supports you. The whole year in nothing less as 4-inches? Does that mean full time at work also? I remember one of your earlier posts informing us of some bad comments from coworkers. I am also looking forward to a new Euro heel meet so (this makes 3 of us already. Lets keep in touch and see you soon. Bye and congratulations on the new pregnancy from Highluc

Be youself, enjoy any footwear you like and don't care about what others think about it, it's your life, not theirs. Greetings from Laurence

HighLuc, Yes, that's full-time and also at work. Mostly I wear my Me Too 4" block heel boots, and depending on the customer I have to go to also my Bronx 4" blade heel boots. And yes I had some bad comments on my 4" semi-stilletto over-the-knee boots from Silhouette, but that was at a customers' site and they are now condemned to see me only in block heels... Lion