Red Shoe......

LailaLily

Match the shoe color, of course!

really? I should match the shoe color????? I was thinking that!!!! but then i was wondering that whole theory "too matched looks unmatched"...I was trying to picture in my head what it would look like.

See, for my black mules...I wear either a pedicure or red nailpolish because it pops out alot...it just goes...but I dunno about an open toed red shoe.

Im usually a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge fan of Pedicures and red nailpolish or dark sexy colors!!! Im not into that neaon thing or anything like that.

So, for an open toed RED shoe!!!, what would u guys suggest is the best nailpolish color and why?

Depends what other colours you'll be wearing but silver is sexy, classy, a tad different and goes with anything... :smile:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

Red goes with most colors, but probably not with fuschia. Silver chrome would go with most anything. Matching the shoes would also go pretty well, maybe not brown, though. I have worn silver chrome and metallic gold in guy's locker rooms, on the beach, etc. It usually gets noticed and some comments. The girls seem to like it. Now I use something less obvious in the gym and probably will at the beach next year.

Red goes with most colors, but probably not with fuschia. Silver chrome would go with most anything. Matching the shoes would also go pretty well, maybe not brown, though.

I have worn silver chrome and metallic gold in guy's locker rooms, on the beach, etc. It usually gets noticed and some comments. The girls seem to like it. Now I use something less obvious in the gym and probably will at the beach next year.

I agree....I remember seeing this girl who had nice black wooden 4 1/2 inch mules....with this realllllllly dark almost black purple/brown color....it was realllllllllllllllllly nice. I would wear a purple only if its realllllllllllly dark..I like it dark.