Hello from St.Louis Missouri

It was pointed out I should make a proper introduction so here we go.

:wave:Hi everyone! I'm glad to have found such a wonderful site. I'll admit I've been watching it for sometime but for some reason found going out in public my heels easyer than logging on like this. Funny what can scare us, is'nt it?

I'm a straight thirty seven year old male living in the backwards suburbs of St. louis so I do have to be careful of where and when I wear anything too obvious. I live with three women, my wife and two daughters. All three are very supportive of me and my choices. I have been known to wear skirts from time to time and in public on Halloween and Mardi Gras. As I mentioned else where I love nylons (hose, tights you get the idea) and feel that heels and tights just go together hence my screen name. Most all of my shoes are women's at this point as well as a large portion of my wardrobe. It's unfortunate though that my job requires a specific wardrobe so I must wear work boots and a uniform everyday for that.

Niether of our families know about my clothing choices as hers just wouldn't understand and mine is VERY homophobic.:smile: Fortunatly they all live several hours away at this point.

I enjoy the polite and well mannered conversations on these pages and am sure I will feel at home.

With my introduction made all I have left is to find a suitable avatar which I can assure you will be me!

Thanks to all.

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

Wwlcome tightsndheels. I to have 2 daughters who are fully aware of my passion for heels and do not have a problem with it. Makes it easy to buy dear old dad gifts for holidays.lol Enjoy your new home here. We do have fun! It's the #1 rule. I said so.

real men wear heels

• 2 months later...

Just a quick update from the backwoods here. My brother is moving into the town where I live in the next couple of weeks, this could make my choices in footwear and clothing an issue in the near future. He is known to drop in unexpectedly. (Then not know when to leave!) Also there are few places to shop around here so I guess I may end up confronting my homophobic family after all.

T&H

"Look for the woman in the dress, if there is no dress there is no woman."-Coco Channel

Ah the perfect solution, travel and meet up with one of the heel meet groups for a weekend of heel wearing. There are usually a few meets each year in NYC, be sure to connect with Kneehighs for details. Out west we will have a west coast heel meet in Vancouver, BC, Canada in the spring and we're exploring with other members for one in San Francisco or Las Vegas. Keep up to date on meets in the discussion topic "real life meetings".

Cheers,

david & cathy

Just a quick update from the backwoods here. My brother is moving into the town where I live in the next couple of weeks, this could make my choices in footwear and clothing an issue in the near future. He is known to drop in unexpectedly. (Then not know when to leave!) Also there are few places to shop around here so I guess I may end up confronting my homophobic family after all.

T&H

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"