spiked metal heels extinct

pumplover

I have been searching for a pair of metal spiked heels for ages and still cannot find anything. I must have visited most of the online high heel and fetish shops and still nothing? the only ones available are made by scream, but they only come with 6" heels. Anyone know where else I can look? thanks.

Pumplover

Then go ye to http://www.fuss-high-heels-shop.de/ look under pumps 1st page third column five from the bottom and hey presto, what you want. Tip is 4mm in diameter and you can unscrew the heels if you want to make your own (its a 7mm x 1mm pitch threading). They are 4.5" high. I have a pair, their eu sizing is good on this model at least.

TB2

Are you confusing me with someone who gives a damn?

Pumplover

Then go ye to http://www.fuss-high-heels-shop.de/ look under pumps 1st page third column five from the bottom and hey presto, what you want. Tip is 4mm in diameter and you can unscrew the heels if you want to make your own (its a 7mm x 1mm pitch threading). They are 4.5" high. I have a pair, their eu sizing is good on this model at least.

TB2

Excellent site!!

They also have the blue suede style pumps I have been searching for too. Thank you :smile:

Pumplover

Glad to be of service. I do recommend Fuss, their service is good and the shoes I have had from then are worth the money, ie quality. As I said before, I have a pair of the metal heel pumps.

They fit beautifully and are delightful to walk in, even with the very fine point of about 4mm, so watch out for wooden floors and softer tarmac pavements as you will sink in. Perfect height for ambulation. Also look great when paired with FF point stockings.

I would suggest the use of gel pads if you intend to do any time or distance in them as this helps save pain in the metatarsuls. There is no padding for the ball of the foot. I have worn the heel down now by about 1/4", so I will turn myself up a new pair of heels. They are made from brass so make a delightfuly solid thunk as you walk.

Shoes come and shoes go, but this particular one is a keeper.One of my favorites for "en-femme" mode.

TB2

post-1002-133522848912_thumb.jpg

post-1002-133522848914_thumb.jpg

post-1002-133522848916_thumb.jpg

I don't know where to find them, but I have noticed many girls this year already with metal stilettos - pumps or boots - more than last year! I got a pair of d'orsay pumps from FOH with a metal heel and they look very sexy, not slutty, with dress pants. It'a alluring to the eye when wore correctly.

They dont come cheap do they at £77 all in. At that price I need them to fit properley. I dont know whether to go for 7 or 8, as some pumps, I can fit into a 7 perfectly, others have been too tight. I have lost count at how many times this has happened and I have to get rid of the shoes. Are these shoes quite wide? also what are the delivery times like?

Pumplover

I would probably go up rather than down. I also fall between 43 and 44, but as is recommended with high heels, go up rather than down, so I plumped for 44. You can always email the shop and ask for their exchange/returns policy. Having had 3 pairs of shoes from them over the years, always in 44 and they always stay on when walking, don't feel like they are going to fall off or you walk out of them (unless your heel sinks in to far!!) so the choice is yours. The leather is fine too, as it should be, so will stretch to accomodate your foot. Remember their sizes are EU and not UK and as you are 41/42, I would go with 42. How do you get on with other women's shoes? This would be a good guide as you fall into the womens measurements for width rather than the mens. It is probably the width of the shoe at the toebox that usually defeats you rather than the length.

As I said a few emails asking the right questions of Fuss could well answer your questions. |Tell them yout actual foot length and width in cm and they should be able to guide you well, they want your business again and again and want to get it right from the beginning. As to delivery, very good. They only allow you to purchase what is in stock, and I got my shoes in a week.

Running their info page through Babel Fish reveals the following:-

During conversion return... (other model and/or shoe size within 14 days)

... the commodity in the original state/cardboard WITHOUT customs traces FRANKED send

... you attach please a short message of the Retourlieferung and/or to send to us first email

... takes place a replacement from us to you carriage free - also (Differenz)Erstattung and/or credit note possible

Which to my way of reading it means they will exchange FOC if the size is wrong as long as you return them within 14 days in perfect condition and check by email first.

So you shouldn't waste your money.

Watch out for Italian Heels GLORIA model, they show this with both full metal and plastic tipped metal heel. When I purchased the full metal, they supplied the plastic tipped metal. Post delivery inquiry said that was all they had, so I had to make my own.

Hope that helps you. Do keep us all informed and then post a pic or two.

Good Luck.

TB2

You are right, it is the toe area where it ruins things for me most of the time. Some shoes can be so tight, I would need to chop off the little toe to get them to fit. Would you believe this problem happened again yesterday, so the shoes are going back :smile: I have been in touch with the company and they advised they could not offer a 'fit warranty' but suggested to go for the 41 as per the mesaurements I gave them.

I know Sexy shoes has a style that's metal down to the bottom, but just not all the way to the top. They're a really nice style, and I have them myself. I hope this helps some.

http://www.sexyshoes.com/p-693-metal-rod-pump.aspx

Oh....I just checked their site while fetching that link, and found this too:

http://www.sexyshoes.com/p-901-ultra-thin-metal-stiletto.aspx

SQ

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

I know Sexy shoes has a style that's metal down to the bottom, but just not all the way to the top. They're a really nice style, and I have them myself. I hope this helps some.

http://www.sexyshoes.com/p-693-metal-rod-pump.aspx

Oh....I just checked their site while fetching that link, and found this too:

http://www.sexyshoes.com/p-901-ultra-thin-metal-stiletto.aspx

SQ

Thanks for the link :smile:

It seems they have reduced the price here too, so it is a £40 saving compared to the ones at fuss. The toe of these ones look more of a classic pump style than the others too, which is what I am looking for :wave:

I remember one really hot summer I actually got stuck in the the tarmac wearing spiked heels! I left a trail of tiny pin holes in the pavement. Also they make one hell of a mess on linoleum or wooden floors

So what's all the fuss about?