short shorts with high heels

luvheels

• 4 weeks later...

I usually wear shorts and t-shirts with strappy sandals at the beach during the summertime. Sandals are usually slides or espadrile sandals with 2" to 4" wedge heels.

Being mentally comfortable in your own mind is the key to wearing heels in public.

A picture of the BW taken when I did black and white photos - loading cassettes, developing the film, and printing. And a picture of me, taken on Xmas Eve 2007. Yes, you can still wear shorts in California today!

post-28-133522850968_thumb.jpg

post-28-133522850972_thumb.jpg

BobHH, sorry that you lost your Beautiful Wife. My wife still has a pair of Candie's Slides (in red) of the same style your wife is sporting in that terrific pic. She looks good in them and they on her!

Women who wear heels are to be admired and appreciated for the feminine visage they create.

I guess that you don't remember the 70's; hot pants with either high heel knee boots or thigh boots.

:santa_hat:To die for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, I remember that look! In spades! And here in the 'hood, the sisters added those mondo cool mile high afros which only enhanced the hot pants & knee boot look! Outrageous!

:w00t2::nervous:

I don't want to LOOK like a woman, I just want to DRESS like a woman!

I know what you mean, MetalTips - I've seen a lot of that look around. I think the cropped trousers with stiletto courts looks awesome, as long as the bottom of the trouser legs aren't too loose. The ones that end just below the knee are the best! :santa_hat: (are they known as pedal-pushers?)

There's nothing like a good bit of Toe Cleavage!

At least in the US, the "Gaucho" or cropped pants style seems to be fading away. But they did look good with knee high or higher boots. But in comparison to short shorts or hot pants, a total waste!

It's all about the heel!

are they known as pedal-pushers?

Indeed they are. I couldnt remember that name for them. I think I have almost seen them around almost every week so it looks like theyre making a come back. They definitely not the baggy ones though, more like the suit-type style - and always worn with heels and without any hosiery. Sounds like a fashion police rule but it works. Cant imagine cropped trousers over tights on women, or at least I've never seen it (yet)?

• 2 weeks later...

Ah Yes, those Good Old Daze of HOTT PANTS with anything between Bare Feet to THB's. 8-D (but I degress) In my neck of woods and even before Gauchos technically started coming back in, I've seen many a Lady donning various style Boots with their Crop Pants and/or Capris in both late Summer and Autumn weather.

Boots Rock!!!!