Anyone in Brighton (UK) ?

altf

I'm up for a trip to Brighton - it's not far for me, but the only snag is that I'm not getting to see this forum that much as I've broken my computer, it will be a couple of weeks before it's fixed. I'll look in later this week. I've got a flexi day I can take between now and the first weekend of December, but weekends are out as I'm too busy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Loveshiheels

I'm up for a trip to Brighton - it's not far for me, but the only snag is that I'm not getting to see this forum that much as I've broken my computer, it will be a couple of weeks before it's fixed. I'll look in later this week. I've got a flexi day I can take between now and the first weekend of December, but weekends are out as I'm too busy.

I live near Portsmouth so could meet up at some point just don't know when at the moment.

I might not be able to make it in January with the way things have turned out. I like gunwharfe quays though. There's a Mexx woman shop where we've bought lots of nice clothes - and a branch of Monsoon where almost half the shop was £5. Mrs. F bought four of exactly the same silk dress for £10 as we thought that would almost be the cost of dry cleaning. I live in Horsham. Nice place but very conservative, Mrs. F isn't keen on my going out of the house dressed up. Not that I'm alowed to go out stark naked either (just adding that for sake of completeness).

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Loveshiheels

I go to Brighton two ir three times a year usually around August for the bridge tournamant and general holiday, so may be able to link up them.

I could make a trip to Brighton in August. If it means I get to wear my heels out.