Latest Purchase

Mr. X

Here is a picture of the latest pair of boots I purchased. I happened to be shopping around and I stumbled upon these in a Zellers department store. for those of us that are Canadian you will know what store that is. Anyhow the main reason I purchase them is becuase of the incredible deal I got. I just can't pass up a good sale. Any of their unlined boots are on sale until the 16th of November at 40% off. These were regularly priced at $40, but after the discount I got these babies for $27 tax included. Now all I have to do is find some outfits to wear with them.

post-3002-133522848867_thumb.jpg

I wore my new boots out to run some errands the other day, and it's true what people here say. People either don't notice or they really don't care. I figure it's a litle bit of both. But either way, just do it.

Congratulotions, looks very good!

I ordered the attached boots yesterday, designed by Jette Joop, my first designerboots. They are for everyday use, so no heel on those...

I hope that you have planned to wear them over narrow drain pipe jeans. The only excuse for the missing heels (*g*)

@Mr.X

I'm a proud owner of the same style of ankle boots. They are from Leatherworks in my true size EU 44/45 and very comfortable to wear. Unluckily the 4.5'' heels are a little bit too high for an alldays wearing on the street. The 6'' patent leather ankle boots of my avatar are forbidden in public, only allowed for halloween or on a CSD parade ...

The best fashion is your own fashion!

I hope that you have planned to wear them over narrow drain pipe jeans. The only excuse for the missing heels (*g*)

Hello micha,

for sure I will wear them over my pants but not at work.

Last weekend I went to Bad Vilbel with black boots and 7/8 length jeans, it was great and the perfect outfit for the rainy weather we have.

Here is a picture of the latest pair of boots I purchased. I happened to be shopping around and I stumbled upon these in a Zellers department store. for those of us that are Canadian you will know what store that is.

Very nice boots :smile:

It's my opinion, no more, no less :wave:

See if you can all guess? I wore them to a luncheon date yesterday and got more than just a few complimentary comments! One RG lady loved my wig and thought it looked really natural (not the one in the avatar)... I think she took a shine to me.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

See if you can all guess?

I wore them to a luncheon date yesterday and got more than just a few complimentary comments! One RG lady loved my wig and thought it looked really natural (not the one in the avatar)... I think she took a shine to me.

ebay?..

real men wear heels