husband and wife having the same shoe size

lolla

I had a gf that wore the same size as me once and it was kinda cool cause she could try them on in the store when I was still in the closet about it. Now my wife wears a size smaller than me but she encourages me to try them on my self and we have lots of fun shoe shopping now.

real men wear heels

My ex and I had as wel the same size. It was great to wear eachother shoes. But then she suddenly hated the thought and banned me wearing heels. Now I just ad my first experience of trying shoes in the shop. I loved the sensation as well. FL

FoxyLady

While I am lucky enough to have small feet (US 10 fem) I couldn't be that fortunate to have a wife with the same size as me. She accepts my love for shoes, so as Meatloaf sang, "Two out of three ain't bad."

If the shoe fits-buy it!!!!!!

My wife and I share the same shoe size. However, she was never into high heels - thought they were impractical and painful. For some strange reason she did a 180 and began loving heels (I think the movie "Devil wears Prada" made a good impression :smile:) - not just any heels but only stiletto pumps. With that change our heels doubled. :wave:

I've had two female friends who knew of my interest in heels, and had the same size feet as mine. Unfortunatly neither of them could walk in heels over 3" high, and one would complain that my legs looked better in thigh boots then hers. *shrug*

(formerly known as "JimC")

• 2 weeks later...

My wife American women's 7WW. I take American women's size 12B or 13B depending on the make. The irony here is her feet are wide thus she finds it next to impossible to purchase women's shoes and often ended up buying men's shoes in the past as they fit better. My feet are narrow (for a guy) so I find it hard for the opposite reason to buy mens shoes and have on occassion bought women's shoes as they fit better. However, my buying women's shoes is far less acceptable to my wife and society as whole. Our feet are the same width (physically). My wife would love to be able to wear high heels but finds them painful and virutally impossible to find in double wide width. She has commented she finds it amazing that I can walk so well in high heels and that it is unfair that I have an easier time finding high heeled boots that fit well not to mention having a much wider selection of styles available in my size.

classic style high heel boots

My wife and I wear the same size shoes, but I am usaully the only one in heels. She loves the look and wishes she could wear them more herself but she simply does not have good feet for heels. She is flat footed. I have have a high arch and can, and do, wear heels extensively. I can get just as tired wearing flats as I do heels. She on the other hand does wear them to bed for fun and play. I told her if I go first put me in 5" heels and bury me happy.:smile:

My gf wear size US 5, I wear US 12... so that would be a real struggle... :-) But she love heels and know how to use them out on the street, in the house, in the bed.. so I cant really complain about anything. I doubt she fancy me wearing heels thow...

My wife and I wear the same size shoes, but I am usaully the only one in heels. She loves the look and wishes she could wear them more herself but she simply does not have good feet for heels. She is flat footed. I have have a high arch and can, and do, wear heels extensively. I can get just as tired wearing flats as I do heels. She on the other hand does wear them to bed for fun and play.

I told her if I go first put me in 5" heels and bury me happy.:smile:

I have flat feet and I've found that I am more comfortable in a heel than not. A heel of 2 to 3 inches eases the tiredness that comes from not having an arch. The height gives support.