What shoes are you wearing today?

Stockw

Black suede, 5' with hidden platform from New Look - their wide fit range make these very comfortable indeed. Could wear them all day but Better Half will be home so will cut short

Gingers Rogers did everything Fred Astair did .. but backwards and in heels

right now, white canvas mary jane style wedges, 4"..

ebay, new, £3.70....

Pics???

I've always liked the idea of heeled sport shoes, but can never find them:

1. In my size

2. With a rounded heel

Those who really care about us don't make a fuss about what we wear. Those who make a fuss about what we wear really don't care about us.

Black Teluride pumps by Jessica Simpson.

I'm not wearing them yet. I'm still not up but I can see them there on the floor. Utter perfection, very business like.

Yes I am going to work today.

Yes I know it's Sunday.............:)

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice pumps, emmah! Enjoy! Today for me it's my 5" black leather knee-high Seduce-2020 Pleaser boots under jeans. I've gotten used to the height, and they look great! I don't walk all that much at work, so I can wear them the entire day without getting over-tired.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

Today I wanted something rounded, so I broke out my Flair-2010 boots in brown leather. They have rounded toes, 5" spike heel, and just a thin platform - barely enough to be noticeable, but oh what a difference! My friend Katie thought they were classy too, and agreed that a little platform (NOT TOO MUCH!!!) goes a long way!

Today I'm wearin my brown leather Flair-2010 boots under jeans to work, which look nice under my jeans - plus they are way-comfy. Having the slight platform helps with 5" heels sometimes. I just feel better wherever I go with some nice footwear to complement my outfits.

I thought I would upload a pic of my Flair boots under jeans. I think they look pretty cool, but what do you think? I love them just because they're so comfy with that little platform under them.

post-29-133522891964_thumb.jpg

I think they look pretty good, but I'd suggest either turning your foot 90 degrees, so you can see a full side view, or else try to take them off the reflection in a mirror. I know the "shooting down" shot is easy to take, but it's tough to see much from it.