What shoes are you wearing today?

Stockw

Yesterday I got the rare opportunity to be home alone. Even though my family are accepting I seldom wear my heels when everyone is home.

I wore my highest heels (5 inch slingbacks) and walked around the house for a couple minutes to practice. After about 30-40 minutes my feet started to hurt (I think the shoes are a little tight for me, they need to be about 5mm wider).

So at this time I changed to these heels:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5467/imagedym.jpg

....which are 5 inch with a 1 inch platform and super comfortable! Wore them for a few hours until I went to my older sister's place because it was her birthday.

A good day indeed :wave:

Call me Tights!

• 2 weeks later...

As I write this at 7.11am, my trusty Marks & Spencer pink furry slippers. However I'll be out and about today - and as we have a big freeze on over here in the UK, it will be skinny jeans - and black suede pull-on thigh length boots, with 3.5" heels.

"Good Girls keep diaries....Bad Girls just don't have the time...!:icon_twisted:"

Yesterday I got the rare opportunity to be home alone. Even though my family are accepting I seldom wear my heels when everyone is home.

I wore my highest heels (5 inch slingbacks) and walked around the house for a couple minutes to practice. After about 30-40 minutes my feet started to hurt (I think the shoes are a little tight for me, they need to be about 5mm wider).

So at this time I changed to these heels:

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/5467/imagedym.jpg

....which are 5 inch with a 1 inch platform and super comfortable! Wore them for a few hours until I went to my older sister's place because it was her birthday.

A good day indeed :)

Hi there love the heels that you wore out. What size do you wear.

I have my 6'' suede boots on, had them on for about three hours. Unfortunately MrsF has just had to go to work and we were having a lovely time relaxing on the sofa having a rest before she goes to work. Will kee them on. Here's a picture of them. I have some nice flared trousers on with them today.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/Sharon012.jpg

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

I have my 6'' suede boots on, had them on for about three hours. Unfortunately MrsF has just had to go to work and we were having a lovely time relaxing on the sofa having a rest before she goes to work. Will kee them on. Here's a picture of them. I have some nice flared trousers on with them today.

http://i1228.photobucket.com/albums/ee451/Foxyheels/Sharon012.jpg

Those are some sweet boots. What brand are they?

Got them from New Look (high street fashion store for those outside UK) about 12 months ago for £35. They are really comfortable as they are soft suede with a platform. Thankfully I can buy off the shelf at my size feet.

High heels are the shoes I choose to put on, respect my choice as I repect yours.

• 2 months later...

I'm wearing the neutral-color wedges with 5.75" heels I just got at Forever21 a few days ago with some stretch Levi 526 jeans. I redid my toes, waited for them to dry, then put the wedges on before I came over to the computer. Now I've got something new to look at while I see what's new here too! HappyinHeels:wave:

Just clogs.. I spent yesterday up on a ladder clearing the ice dams from my roof and am to exhausted today to do any kind of heeled footwear.. Better days ahead I hope.. Charlie

Everything I say is a lie!.......I'm lying

Just clogs.. I spent yesterday up on a ladder clearing the ice dams from my roof and am to exhausted today to do any kind of heeled footwear.. Better days ahead I hope..

Charlie

Well lets see, I get up and put on my mules and make coffee and breakfest. After that I go up stairs and slip on my clogs and get on the computer and see what all my friends and doing on HHP. That is my norm state of the day, anything after that is what ever I feel like.

Just do my thing, one day at a time. Have a great day everyone. :-)))