What shoes are you wearing today?

Stockw

Wore these at work today actully I wear these boots fairly often got them at DSW for $35

Very nice boots, billyb! I like the color, and they look very professional. You should have no problem wearing those daily.

SQ.....still busting societal molds with a smile...and a 50-ton sledge!

• 2 weeks later...

My black patent ankle platform boots under flare jeans, along with my favorite Liz & Me black top and some diva-sized hoop earrings. The ladies at the office loved the boots!

post-29-133522892785_thumb.jpg

Not exactly the most discreet shoe :) Looks like a boot that you don't just walk in, but strut with some authority.

.....and confidence. I'm just happy it went well. Now I get to join the "patent club" along with one of our sups and the HR lady, as they did challenge me - and I never back down from a fashion challenge. The gauntlet it thrown, now it's their turn to step up :)

.....and confidence. I'm just happy it went well. Now I get to join the "patent club" along with one of our sups and the HR lady, as they did challenge me - and I never back down from a fashion challenge. The gauntlet it thrown, now it's their turn to step up :)

I love the boots and good for you to step up like that and then challenge them. Please keep us posted on how things turn out and if indeed they accept your challenge.

Today I was wearing these boots over skinny jeans for the first time.

(I normally wear my HH boots under regular or flare jeans)

No comments from co-workers (They see me in heels quite often)

I even went to the grocery store and it was a lot of fun (but what an adrelanine rush !)

Maybe next time I will push it a little bit more wearing other boots over jeans ... :)

post-14338-133522892873_thumb.jpg

Congrats on getting into the "patent club" Sounds like the initiation was fun. Did you wear the hoop earings too? Great outfit BTW.

Congrats on getting into the "patent club" Sounds like the initiation was fun. Did you wear the hoop earings too? Great outfit BTW.

Oh yeah! They're my new favorite fashion accessory! I think they look good with my long dark hair :-)

Oh yeah! They're my new favorite fashion accessory! I think they look good with my long dark hair :-)

I agree that large hoop earings looks better when you have long hair.

I like hoops earings but I guess they don't look good on me anymore.

I had not too much hair left so I decided to shave my head completely.

I like my new "Kojak" look a lot but only with small earings :)

Hi,

Today, the last day of my vacation, i was wearing my new wedge sneakers for the first time, these --> http://www.hhplace.org/album.php?albumid=109&pictureid=1571 Went to kindergarden with my kids, to supermarket with my mother, etc. It is very comfortable and fun to walk on these. :) A few ladies seemed to notice and smile, but i wasn't sure.

Happy Heeling

k6ps

Those are OUTSTANDING, FXHH! Well done! Today I wore my new Flair-2023 knee high boots in black patent under flares, and they looked pretty spiffy. I think these will hold up better than my poor battered Flair-2010 boots. What makes today even more interesting is that some of the ladies are getting interested in wearing heels again that haven't worn them in some time, or have yet to wear them to work. Who'da thought it would take a GUY wearing heels to get the women interested in doing the same? Very surreal feeling, that one.

Howdy,

Today I'm wearing a pair of shoes that I bought from Payless. I feel like I am back in the late eighties when pumps were the rule. I love these shoes because they maintain their height to size ratio all the way up to my size 12W which works out to just over 4 1/4-inches. They are wide enough and fit perfectly and they feel like they are just the right height. They are cheap and I am thinking of getting another pair so that I can still wear them when my current pair wear out. I would love to get them in a different color too.

http://www.payless.com/store/product/detail.jsp?skuId=068642070&productId=64506&subCatId=cat10270&catId=cat10088&lotId=068642&category=&catdisplayName=Womens+

Later,

Larry

Life is short...  Wear the bleeping shoes!

I'm wearing a pair of New Rock "Plataforma NRK" boots, model 8343. They have a chrome four inch chunky heel and a one inch platform. I wear them with flare leg jeans and go pretty much anywhere in them; they walk really well and are comfortable for long periods of wear. These are typical of what I wear on a daily basis.

post-139-133522893169_thumb.jpg