Impressions - your views on heel wearers and wearing

allheel

In the repair forum it was stated that many men enjoy watching women in high heels, stilettoes or spikes, leaving a mark on the floor and that some women enjoy leaving a mark and even fit smaller tips to do so. What do people on the forum think and what are their experiences. I'd like to know rather than just make a generalisation from one comment.

...many men enjoy watching women in high heels, stilettoes or spikes, leaving a mark on the floor and that some women enjoy leaving a mark and even fit smaller tips to do so.

Years ago, when my parents found that I wear spike heels at home on wooden floor, they got really mad at me - because I could scratch and ruin the floor.

So I promised them I would only walk on the carpet for thereon.. :smile:

HH forever!

I've always been aware of the ability of my stilettos to mark floors. More so now that I rather my heels have steel tips rather than the softer ones. I'm certainly careful not to do anything which is liable to leave marks on floors, and I certainly don't put smaller tips on my shoe heels to leave marks. I realise that leaving marks is a fetish for some, though it's certainly not something I take delight in. :smile:

I only enjoy leaving heel marks in the snow. It makes for interesting foorprints, and if you don't know the height of the heel, the prints make it look like a very small footprint. As for damaging surfaces, it is not something I find appealing. Someone worked hard to install that hardwood floor and get it right, and in an hour I can destroy it by walking all over it. It doesn't seem right, somehow.

I have to be careful most days because of the wooden floor where I do voluntary work. A not too small and not much worn steel tip is okay provided I am careful, so for me its the reverse of trying to make a mark - taking care and if I have the wrong pair on, taking them off. Not so long ago, found myself on an old floor which didn't matter, and it seems that the softer the floors are, the more comfortable it can be when standing for a long while. I found too that even the non-steel tips can leave a mark when they wear down as there is a small metal piece concealed under the plastic or whatever the soft and quiet heel tips are made of. I thought I could be quiet (library) and not make a mark but when I discreetly checked, no good.

Most of the heels I wear are of the broader variety even though they are maybe quite high, so marking floors is not something that unduly worries me. It's not my thing to see women damaging floors either. To be honest it just gets heel wearers a bad name, so if you want to indulge in this fetish it would be best to do so on your own floor if possible.

I know what Laurie means about leaving marks in the snow, I like leaving such marks myself in anything that will leave an impression. Snow, mud/clay, fresh tarmac, sand etc. The only downside is the fact that often your heels need cleaning afterwards.

Graduate footwear designer able to advise and assist on modification and shoe making projects.

I agree that heels would leave marks on the floor as well as produce that nice clicking sound but on the other hand, it does attract a lot of attention. For me, I don't like that attention and I would avoid it at all costs. So whenever I buy a new pair of heels, I would go to the clobber and replace the heel tips with rubber ones.

Cheers,

Nata