An amazing pair of mesh vamped, metal heeled stilettos!

Hi all,

My wife and I could not resist buying this pair of beauties. Talk about some GREAT pics of toe cleavage with these numbers!!!!

Tell me what you think of them. Also see the FULL sized and high quality images at my site. See it advertised here on High Heel Place : http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/personal_members_websites/8527-stilettography_com.html

post-7100-133522848361_thumb.jpg

post-7100-133522848404_thumb.jpg

post-7100-133522848407_thumb.jpg

post-7100-133522848414_thumb.jpg

post-7100-133522848416_thumb.jpg

Hwo make those wonderful shoes? If I can find a pair they are my next shoe purchase.:smile:

Hi Heel Diver,

The shoes are labeled as "Luellas", which is a brand sold under a major womans retail store in South Africa. They have quickly become my wife and my favourite brand as many of their shoes have a pointed toe and metal shafted heels.

Stilettography.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

OMG I bought a similar pair for my girlfriend around 9 years ago. I loved those shoes and never knew where to buy them! Thanks. Unfortunately she didn't wear 'em and probably threw 'em away after we broke up. She hates high heels anyways. Hmm, what's with me meeting ladies who dislike high heels. I always thought high heels were only for celebrities or magazine models :santa_hat: