Tell us how you got into high heels

Firefox

When I was 3 or 4, I sometimes put my mother's boots on. Later on, being a teen, I had a strong fetish for heels, leather, business suits and many other clothes. I was totally closeted and afraid to come out. When I became a student, my leather fetish turned into everyday fashion [well, not completely- but in a big part], and then, the time has come for heels. I bought my first pair- spike ankle boots, and my mother was unaccepting of them [well, any other heels too]. On 31st Dec 2006, I put these boots on at a fancy dress party- fetish theme 8). I remember the terrible pain in balls of my feet, and my heel virtually came off a shoe. Then the street-heeling time came.

What is good for a goose, can be good for any gender!

I was bitten by the boot bug when I was in first grade. The class was sitting in a circle on the floor, taking turns reading a story. The girl sitting next to me was wearing shiny black knee high granny boots, which fascinated me. I remember getting a lump in my throat and butterflies in my stomach as I became fixated on them. When she stood up to read, I reached out and ran my finger up and down one of her boots. I'm not sure if anyone noticed, as I was oblivious to anything but the boots. It only took a couple of seconds before I pulled my hand away, but was an extremely powerful experience. I was now sensitized to women's boots and got the lump in throat, butterflies in stomach symtoms throughout my youth whenever I saw images like catwoman (thanks Julie Newmar) on TV, or women wearing boots. The virus mainfested itself when I was 17, and bought my first pair of boots at a shoe store. It was about 9:00 PM on a rainy night and I was the only customer in the store. I sat down in a corner where I thought no one could see me and measured my feet, and then asked the sales lady for a pair of brown, knee high size 10 boots with a 3-1/2 inch heel "for my girlfriend". I remember the feeling of heart pounding trepidation the entire time, and not much else. That feeling continued as I tried them on in the car. The boots were "Old Maine Trotters" - I remember them well. That same night, I had my first street heeling experiences walking around the mostly abandoned shopping center where I bought the boots, buying gas, and in a convenience store. This initiation into the world of heels and boots was probably the the biggest adrenaline rush I have ever had, and an experience that I will never forget.

When I was at school there was this girl who I was always really close to. It was winter and I remember one day she came in wearing a pair of pull-on knee high boots under her trousers, the boots kept slipping down and every few minutes she'd keep pulling her boots back up. I can't put my finger on it, I guess most of us can't- but there was something just so fascinating about her boots under her trousers. Anyway we were sat opposite each other in a lesson and we were having a bit of a flirt as we always do and playing under the desk and I loved the feel of her legs when she was wearing the boots! We ended up seeing each other for a while and it turned out she had a thing for wearing knee high boots. Whenever we'd go out she'd be wearing them and had a huge collection. I told her I loved a girl in boots and she was delighted - much to my joy! At this point, i'd never dreamed of actually wearing them myself...and I think it may not have been what she expected either. We broke up, sadly, and I don't know what made me do it but my fascination with boots, and heels in general had grown and one day I thought I must somehow fulfil my wants and needs and buy a pair of boots for myself. Not the most ideal ways of going about it - but as it was quite an embarassing thing at the time for me to do I decided against going to a shop and bought a pair of Suede thigh length boots with a 6.5" heel and a 2" platform off eBay. A bit fetishy in hindsight- but I remember those boots well. When I received them I remember the feeling was that they were so narrow compared to all my previous and flat (boring) footwear. They fit so perfectly though and I just knew it was right. A gorgeous pair of boots, and certainly memorable. Since then i've grown quite a collection - and I have no regrets. I guess if it hadn't have been for my ex-girlfriend in growing my love for heels and boots then I wouldn't be here today. Sadly we drifted apart about 18 months ago, we still keep in touch from time to time, but unfortunately all the pictures I see of her now she doesn't seem to wear boots anymore.8)

I always liked them. From my earliest memories I remember seeing them on women, and thinking "I'm going to wear those kinds of shoes when I get older." There wasn't a sexual component to it, it was just a style of footwear that I liked and wanted to have, in the same way that someone might want a cool sneaker or stylin' leather jacket. Growing up in the 70s, I saw and admired all the platform styles with tall heels, but my parents were stern in their disapproval. I managed to get a couple of pairs of the 70s plats, but they were lower and less groovy than the tall styles I really wanted. I had to wait for the platform revolution of the 1990s to enjoy fashion fulfillment. I bought pretty much every style of Destroy and London Underground I could find. I also bought Luichiny and other brands, and worked on integrating them into a "look" that I liked. Starting with the lower versions of oxford or boot, I moved up bit by bit until I was wearing 4" Destroy platform boots regularly. I still do that now, even though the trend has passed. I'm fortunate in having the shoe collection that I always dreamed of. I get a lot of positive comments from women, a lot of scared or envious looks from guys, and of course I have to endure the occasional malevolent stare or snide comment. It's life: people with tatoos or piercings all share the same sort of fate that we do. If you choose to not conform, that's really going to rattle some people. Ask any woman who rides and owns a motorcycle, or a dude with tats up and down his arm just how people treat them, and you'll find much to sympathize with.

When I was at school there was this girl who I was always really close to. It was winter and I remember one day she came in wearing a pair of pull-on knee high boots under her trousers, the boots kept slipping down and every few minutes she'd keep pulling her boots back up. I can't put my finger on it, I guess most of us can't- but there was something just so fascinating about her boots under her trousers. Anyway we were sat opposite each other in a lesson and we were having a bit of a flirt as we always do and playing under the desk and I loved the feel of her legs when she was wearing the boots!

We ended up seeing each other for a while and it turned out she had a thing for wearing knee high boots. Whenever we'd go out she'd be wearing them and had a huge collection. I told her I loved a girl in boots and she was delighted - much to my joy! At this point, i'd never dreamed of actually wearing them myself...and I think it may not have been what she expected either.

We broke up, sadly, and I don't know what made me do it but my fascination with boots, and heels in general had grown and one day I thought I must somehow fulfil my wants and needs and buy a pair of boots for myself. Not the most ideal ways of going about it - but as it was quite an embarassing thing at the time for me to do I decided against going to a shop and bought a pair of Suede thigh length boots with a 6.5" heel and a 2" platform off eBay. A bit fetishy in hindsight- but I remember those boots well.

When I received them I remember the feeling was that they were so narrow compared to all my previous and flat (boring) footwear. They fit so perfectly though and I just knew it was right. A gorgeous pair of boots, and certainly memorable.

Since then i've grown quite a collection - and I have no regrets. I guess if it hadn't have been for my ex-girlfriend in growing my love for heels and boots then I wouldn't be here today.

Sadly we drifted apart about 18 months ago, we still keep in touch from time to time, but unfortunately all the pictures I see of her now she doesn't seem to wear boots anymore.8)

A sad but happy storie. Very nice.

One foot at a time.

OK the truth!

It all started before I even started 1st grade. I would see girls wearing all colors of pretty little marry janes and different styles of cute little buckel shoes and couldn't keep my eyes off them. When I started school, thats when I really noticed. Back then, all the girls wore dresses and all kinds of pretty shoes and socks but what really caught my eye was when they didn't wear any socks and wore they're pretty little marry janes bare foot. I wanted so bad to know how those soft patent leather shoes would feel on my feet. Then when I got older, around 12 or 13, I snuck into my moms closet when no one was home and tried on her white 3" round toe pumps and that was all it took. The rest is history. I don't know how many pair of shoes and boots I own now and have been blessed with a beautiful wife who shares the same passion. there, I said it all.

real men wear heels

well my story... i wanted to say that in my family hasn't any woman who wear heels, well thats of cuz normal. when i was little kid my mom already know that i'm not just a guy, i'm special kid, but in time i grew and started to go on school, then i was forbidden many thing... after year my mom died... so then i was already stopped completely doing what i liked even like a child... after years in high i discovered that i like heels, how they look and some girl stuff too, i was got gender difficulty and i cant think like i'm guy more than girl... i wasn't i was something below both... so in the time i got some mental problems too, related to school, i was gone to psychiatrist for year, talked all time whit her and then i 1st time sad to her... i want to be girl, i like heels, i like to use nail polish and so, she sad do you really think you are girl?!? i dont know what to say... then she sad thats absolutely normal that you like heels, many guys do and nail polishing wont make you gay either, then i released that i was on wrong way... i wasn't TV i just think i'm doing wrong and i must be girl cuz of that, but no then i stopped to think so, gone to school with polished nails, and without any fears and so, only i wasn't gone to school on heels, even when i gone to university i wasn't never wear heels there... i was scared of denial of my course mates... now only my fear is if somebody would see it if they wont attack on me, nothing another fear about it i dont got... thats really reason why i'm not using heels all time... i never show to my friends either, but they mostly know that i like em 8) one of my nowadays friends is wanting to be TV, he even is husband :D but he sad, when i will be enough cash i will be woman :unsure: of cuz i accept it :boxing: its not anything what i cant accept 8) if he and his bride can accept that i like to wear skirts and heels why i cant it? of cuz that would be very wrong to put friend just of that. actually my first heel pair i got just 1 year ago ;) now i want to get my second heel pair, i'w seen many designs and tried to choose, its so difficult, its not just like, i like them now, but if i wont like them after few months? i dont got enough cash already to spend all time for shoes witch i probably dont like after few months or days. PS. i know we are all special here ;)

every human has they own choices...

I really don't know HOW it started, but initially when I was younger, say 7-8 ish my sister (older) and I used to play dress up, but all we would wear is women's clothes (an insight into my occasional desire to wear skirts and tops...) But at about age 9 or 10 I one day saw my mom wearing some stilleto heeled brown knee high leather boots, and I was fascinated by them... I then had the desire to wear them when she wasn't home... and I did, and it was bliss since then.... I got caught once but no biggie, then I didn't get my first pair until like age 17, then it's history ever since then... I now have 14 pair and am actually getting another pair today... I hope to have more pictures up of those... woohoo!

Black patent leather Mary Janes pumps with a half inch heel were the first pumps that caught my desire at a toddler's age. I had to wait almost to the age of four to actually procure my first pair, when my sister grew out of hers. I was elated to have them, if elated or any word could begin to adequately describe how I really felt about being able to wear the focus of my desired footwear. Where ever I went, it was in my Mary Janes. Only the need for a bath would temporarily separate me from them. If they had only been indestructible, I would have worn them until my feet also grew to large, but they became unwearable and had to be disgarded. This was heart breaking by itself and my parents wouldn't buy me another pair when I asked like my sister did. However, the real wrenching disappointment came when I realized the bitter truth of how they treated me was due to the fact I was born a male. Society decreed males could not have such feelings or desires, therefore, I could not get another pair like my sister. At such a young age, this created even a more intense longing to satisfy the only real desire or need I had to feel complete and validate the person I am. Of course, this had to be in secret for there seem to be no one else, in whom I could confide my thoughts or feelings. As to when or how I actually got into wearing high heels is a matter of seeing the styles that appealed to me and just growing up wanting to satisfy my need to wear my desired footwear. Soon after I was able to earn my own money, I purchased my first pair of high stiletto heeled pumps. This brought some satisfaction, but it had to be in secret, due to the fear of being ridiculed. Under this atmosphere, I have continued in my desire to wear my favored footwear.