boots contest!

Bootylicious, loved your pairs, both! The black ones can be managed to look as "regular man's" shoes and be worn all and about. Many thanks for the pictures!

Flavio - Brazilian heel lover, now in France.

Bootylicious - I really like the Paolo Biondini boots - I want a pair for myself. They look like great street heeling boots. Here's some pictures of my new Jean Gaborit "Emily" boots that I received last week.

Wondefull :smile:

Thanks for the compliments guys,

when I saw Bootopia's avatar the 1st time I desperately wanted a pair of similar boots. I found a tip on a German forum to www.stiefel-laden.de and to my luck they went up to size 43! Within 2 weeks I had them on my feet and they're simply awesome to wear.

Bootopia's Gaborit's must be the ultimate kick to wear but I'm afraid I lack the guts...

Anyway, my Italian Heels are for sale and I've got big plans with the Biondini's. To me they're just to unisex to keep inside the house.

Posted Image

Okay guys,

here are my entries:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I like both these pairs a lot. The second pair is probably quite OK ti wear without too much attention. I don't think the first pair is too girly. I wear heels like that quite often. But I agree that the second pair will get

you less attention. Lovely boots

Bootylicious - I really like the Paolo Biondini boots - I want a pair for myself. They look like great street heeling boots. Here's some pictures of my new Jean Gaborit "Emily" boots that I received last week.

Bootopia - those are great boots. Nice floor and wall tiles in pics 2-4 as well.

Thanks for all the positive feedback, everyone. The new Jean Gaborits probably won't see any street heeling duty, but they did get quite a reaction from my wife (mostly positive). I have e-mailed the e-store where Bootylicious purchased the Paolo Biondini boots to see if they can ship them to the USA. (Thanks for the link, Bootylicious). Fog - nice boots (look like Jean Gaborits?). Also that's the first six string cello I've seen. It must have an incredible range.

Thanks for your kind comments. I am very proud of them, I bought them in a sale about two years ago and wore them out of the shop. It was one of my first times out with boots visible ouside my trousers. I posted the story then - when I get my computer mended (I'm in an internet cafe at lunch time) I'll post a link to the story if anyone's interested. The instrument is a tenor viol - it's tuned more or less like a guitar only the bottom and top strings are D on the bass and treble and G on the tenor. The only difference is that assuming guitar tuning the third string g would be tuned to f#, down a semi tone. There were lots of tunings possible when the music was written in tablature - circa 1600 - 1660, some of them are quite simple - like chaning it to guitar type tuning with the bottom string down a note or chord tunings, like the ones used in steel guitars - or more bizzare bagpipe tunings all fifths and octaves. Sorry guys, the majority of this post isn't about boots. The boots go with the instrument though. All I need is a cavalier's shirt with big sleeves to wave around with the bow strokes.

Awesome Boots Bootopia. The Jean Gaborit quality is second to none! Just received my sixth pair of Jean Gaborit Boots a few weeks ago the Corinth style in black leather with red leather trim....they are delicious!

david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for the compliments guys,

when I saw Bootopia's avatar the 1st time I desperately wanted a pair of similar boots. I found a tip on a German forum to www.stiefel-laden.de and to my luck they went up to size 43! Within 2 weeks I had them on my feet and they're simply awesome to wear.

Bootopia's Gaborit's must be the ultimate kick to wear but I'm afraid I lack the guts...

Anyway, my Italian Heels are for sale and I've got big plans with the Biondini's. To me they're just to unisex to keep inside the house.

http://img407.imageshack.us/img407/773/im000015pq3.th.jpg

hello,

I'm just curious, but has anyone else bought these cowboy heeled tall boots from the www.stiefel-laden.de website? I think they look great and I'm just curious as to how they fit and how they feel. I'm definitely ready to buy a pair. Thanks!

Bootwise, I haven't been as blessed since DAS BOOT was on my Fernvision screen (television screen, a bad pun). Thank-you, Payless. 3" spikes & 4" blades. And they fit my (slightly) chubby calves. Looking forward to Ohio in October. Thanks to all of you who have written to me. You may have not gotten my reply because sending e-mail is still a bit new to me. Thanks for this site.:roll: