Hi Everybody!

Marcus - I'm afraid I've got no immediate plans for coupling-up with anybody right now. I've got time to chat to everybody here as I just want to get to know the people here. So I agree that you're kinda jumping the gun a bit. Besides, you never said if you liked the link to those shoes I put up just for you! :smile:

Ok people, there's been a huge misunderstanding and perhaps you're putting in my mouth words I've never pronounced.

I simply noted, as anyone can see, that you two are replying each other a lot. End of the fact. Stop. Nothing else. Usually this leads to a great friendship and etc...

What have you understood?

Re Oxfords: that's a fantastic pair, really stilish! A bit strange though, never thought about an Oxford with open sides. Btw, I started a thread entirely dedicated to Oxfords here: http://www.hhplace.org/discuss/your_favourite_shoe_pictures/9051-oxford_revival.html .

Can you see the real me, preacher? Can you see the real me, doctor? Can you see the real me, mother? Can you see the real me?

Marcus - I love oxfords, I have a thing for monochrome and black and white wingtipped shoes too.

http://www.pleaser.co.uk/contents/media/Seduce%20458.jpg

I have these by Pleaser that are the most comfortable 4.5" heels I own, I can even run in them, albeit not marathons.

Stockw - I'm a natural redhead and have the feisty temperament to go with it, nobody's gonna DARE try to steal them haha.

You're right though, maybe I'll forego the glue and just settle for them being permanently on.

But I will certainly be getting them if I get the money anytime soon, and you can be sure of pics :smile: I'm gonna want to show those things off! :wave:

Hi Cinnamon

FoxyLady

Marcus - I love oxfords, I have a thing for monochrome and black and white wingtipped shoes too.

http://www.pleaser.co.uk/contents/media/Seduce%20458.jpg

I have these by Pleaser that are the most comfortable 4.5" heels I own, I can even run in them, albeit not marathons.

Stockw - I'm a natural redhead and have the feisty temperament to go with it, nobody's gonna DARE try to steal them haha.

You're right though, maybe I'll forego the glue and just settle for them being permanently on.

But I will certainly be getting them if I get the money anytime soon, and you can be sure of pics :smile: I'm gonna want to show those things off! :wave:

Hi Cinnamon,

First of all I would like to welcome you.

I have read this whole forum and I liked the spirit in you, you are truly a readhead.... I use to have a girlfriend with similar feisty temperament.... So in a way I hink I know you LoL

Anyway,I'm glad you have found this forum and maybe, just maybe we will meet on the HeelMeet in February.

As you said, you live in London, well I live north-west of London City, near the M1. Maybe we can meet one day in London. As you I love HH and Corsets. I love a woman wearing a corset and HH, maybe you already met Corsetgirl, she likes to wear also corsetsand HH.

Again Welcome to this forum

CU L8R

FL

FoxyLady

Hi Foxylady!

That'd definitely be cool to meet up sometime. I've just come out of a pretty lengthy relationship, so will be needing to make new friends.

Do you go to any of the London fetish clubs?

Hello Cinnamon,

No, but would love to venture out more. Do you?

If so, maybe we could meet somewhere and exchange some expertise.

Do you know some places.

Nice to talk to you.

FL

FoxyLady