Hi Everybody!

:smile: Hi, I'm a 24 year old girl living in London and love wearing heels though have never gone for anything higher than a 4.5" heel without a platform. I have UK size 3 feet so I think I'd need quite a bit of practice to have anything higher! :wave: I'm up for the challenge though. In terms of the types of heels I like, I love the ones on Elite Heels and also Louboutins are to die for. Apart from heels, I love fully fashioned stockings and tight lacing corsetry. I take an 18" corset. I also love vintage clothing styles. It seems this place really covers all the things I like. I look forward to getting to know some of you better and perhaps coming along to your meeting in February since I live in London.

Hello and welcome Cinnamon, We look forward to having you join us at the 3rd Annual World Heel Meet on Feb 16th in London. You'll find many many many members who enjoy the same things you do including corsets. Be sure to join us also for the Feb 16th evening event...it will be well worth it!! Should we mark you down as an attendee for the heel meet? Can you join us on some of the other days/nights as well. There will be lunches, dinner, shopping trips, etc. Stay tuned to the postings on "real life meetings" discussion topics and also on the Feb 16th calendar posting. Cheers, david & cathy

"Dress For Your Own Pleasure"

By all means, please do pop me down as an attendee. I will be sure to let you know should anything happen to change that. :silly:

It would be lovely to meet up with people on other occasions too. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

Hi Cinnamon,

First off, welcome to the forum. :smile:

Second, I added you the growing list of attendees for the meet. You are now probable attendee #29. We are delighted that you have chosen to join us for a spectacular extravaganza of heel oriented delights for the weekend. Stay tuned for further developments! :wave:

Feminine Style .  Masculine Soul.  Skin In The Game.

Welcome Cinnamon

It's great you wear 4.5” with such Petit feet. Is that for work or play?

Also you have a tiny waist. Few can lace to 18”. Have you seen the www.staylace.com site?

Keep up the posts

Fred

I work in an office, so it's so easy wearing high heels at work that I think it'd be a crime not to! So being used to heels in the day, it seems silly not to wear them when dressing up, and besides, heels are much more becoming to evening wear than flats. In regards to the waist, I have a 22-24" waist naturally, (depending on whether I've been a piglet and gorged myself on ice cream or not that week) so 18" isn't such a dramatic reduction in proportion. I think any smaller would look excessive and just detract from the purpose of enhancing the natural curves. Thanks for the link to staylace.com, I'll be sure to check it out :smile:

:smile:

In terms of the types of heels I like, I love the ones on Elite Heels and also Louboutins are to die for.

Apart from heels, I love fully fashioned stockings and tight lacing corsetry. I take an 18" corset. I also love vintage clothing styles.

Hi Cinnamon

Welcome to the forum.

Let me get this right, you like fully fashioned stockings, corsets and Louboutins. Are you available for marriage?! :wave:

SW

Honestly a girl can't have too many shoes!

Don't they? That's a crying shame - they don't know what they're missing out on! You surprise me though, I'd imagine that a lot of girls like that stuff really. I mean, the overwhelming feeling of oozing sex appeal is something that I thought a lot of girls would at least desire.

I think lots of girls love their heels but see stockings as bedroom attire. And yes they are missing out, the combination of heels and fully fashioned stockings are a very sexy combination. So yes they are missing out!

I guess I'm quite into my vintage fashion and just love the feeling that a girdle, stockings and heels gives me all day. I also hate the modern female figure. I can't imagine why anybody would find a tyre around their hips attractive. At least with Mr Louboutin on the case, a lot of shoes on the high street are following his lead and forcing fashion following young ladies to wear high heels. I like the real McCoy though :smile:

*dies of envy of the girl who has those boots!*

Hopefully I can join her after xmas - am counting on a good xmas bonus haha. I'll be sure to post pics.

If you're planning to post photos then give me your bosses number and I'll call to insist you get a large enough bonus!

Not sure about glueing them to your feet or is that to stop jealous colleagues trying to steal them?

Marcus - I love oxfords, I have a thing for monochrome and black and white wingtipped shoes too.

http://www.pleaser.co.uk/contents/media/Seduce%20458.jpg

I have these by Pleaser that are the most comfortable 4.5" heels I own, I can even run in them, albeit not marathons.

Stockw - I'm a natural redhead and have the feisty temperament to go with it, nobody's gonna DARE try to steal them haha.

You're right though, maybe I'll forego the glue and just settle for them being permanently on.

But I will certainly be getting them if I get the money anytime soon, and you can be sure of pics :smile: I'm gonna want to show those things off! :wave:

Stockw - I'm a natural redhead and have the feisty temperament to go with it, nobody's gonna DARE try to steal them haha.

You're right though, maybe I'll forego the glue and just settle for them being permanently on.

But I will certainly be getting them if I get the money anytime soon, and you can be sure of pics :smile: I'm gonna want to show those things off! :wave:

Well definiately the kinda of boots a girl should be proud to show off!

Sounds like the girls in your office will just be jealous and keep the envy to themselves.